Bleed - Castiel x Reader

It was a Saturday. The boys and I had just gotten back from a hunt, and we were beat. I was fairly badly hurt, but Cas managed to heal me. Sam and Dean left without a scratch. I always wondered how they did it. They made me look like a child.

I trudged my way into my room and laid out on my back on my bed. That's when I felt a bit of a drip.

I got up to the bathroom and cursed Mother Nature. My body had decided to start my living hell on my only day off. Great.

I grabbed a new pair of underwear from my drawer and took care of all of that business. I put on some heavy gray sweatpants and a tight black tank. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I trudged out of my room and into the kitchen, where Sam and Dean sat, chatting about what we'd do next.

The look on my face must have conveyed my annoyance, for Sam asked the dreaded question.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" He asked, standing.

"I'm fine," I rushed. "Just a little rough around the edges from the hunt."

He sat back down looking suspicious, but sated for now. I got on my tiptoes trying to reach the Midol, which had been placed on the top shelf for some reason. I jumped a few times in vain.

"Let me help you, (Y/N)," said Dean, walking toward me. "What do you need?"

I hesitated for a moment, trying to think of how to put this without him suspecting anything.

"I'm still in some pain from the hunt. Could you get the Midol and Ibuprofen?"

I would only need one or the other, but he didn't know what Midol was for.

"Sure thing, "he said, handing me the pill bottles. I darted back to my room and took some of the pills to help my cramps that would be coming soon. Only time would tell.

I tossed and turned all night, a bit from my injuries during the hunt, a bit from my constant uncomfortable cramps. Eventually I fell asleep.

The next morning, my cramps were horrible. I went into the bathroom, showered, and took care of all of the business having to do with hygiene. Brushed teeth, brushed hair, changed pad, etc.

I left the bathroom and changed back into my sweatpants and tank since I was just going to lay around and watch tv all day. As I plopped down in front of the bunker's tv, the boys walked into the room, all dressed up in their FBI garb.

"What's going on, (Y/N)? We've got a hunt later today. We've gotta meet with Cas right now for details. Remember?"

Shit. I had forgotten completely, so I quickly made up an excuse not to go.

"Sorry, guys. I'm pretty beat up from the hunt. I think I just need to skip out on this one."

"Then we should probably have Cas check you out. We'll call him."

Before I could stop him, Cas popped into the room. He walked over to me (well more like glided over to me) quickly, then stopped suddenly.

"(Y/N), you are hurt badly! You're bleeding heavily," he said looking concerned.

"Where is she bleeding?" Dean asked, he and Sam rushing over to my now upright form.

Cas pointed to the area and both of the boys stopped. Sam looked away slightly embarrassed and Dean coughed awkwardly. I just put my head in my hands and started to chuckle.

"Cas, um, I don't think she's dying," Dean muttered out.

"But she's bleeding, Dean! What's going on?"

The boys looked between each other as to who would explain it. I looked at both of them with a smirk, curious as to how this would be explained.

"Rock paper scissors," Sam said to his brother. They nodded and continued to the game. Dean lost, of course.

"Well, you see, Cas, girls can get pregnant, right?" Cas nodded. "Well, every month, girls get reminded of that fact with lots of pain and blood. Sam will tell you all about the other parts of it! Gotta blast!" He then ran out of the room before Sam could stop him. Sam then proceeded to follow.

Cas sat down next to me on the couch and put his hand on my lower stomach. Suddenly, my cramp pain was gone.

"Thank you so much Cas," I said, throwing myself into him in a bear hug. He hugged me back, holding me close to him.

"Just don't tell the boys you did that, okay? I kinda want to stay home and relax while they're gone." He nodded with a smile and I engulfed him in another hug. He pulled back from the hug and his lips met mine. I was surprised at first, but kissed back. I put my hands in his hair and pulled him on top of me, leaning back on the couch. Normally, I probably wouldn't have done this, but I was full of emotions and hormones and couldn't control my actions. We continued to go further and further until Dean burst into the room. We were full on making out at this point, Castiel on top of me.

"Cas, what's taking so– I'll come back later."

Dean rushed out of the room, embarrassed. Cas and I pulled apart and I started laughing. Castiel was blushing.

"Go be a hunter with the boys, Cas. I'll still be here when you get back, ready for you to cure me of my cramps again," I said letting him leave to help the boys. Let's just say that my period was a little bit more tolerable with Cas around to bring me food, ease my pain, and cuddle.