You Kissed Her (Part 2) - Gabriel x reader

@KatsuMoon23

Gabriel POV

Well, shit.

Ever since Sam found out about his sister and I, things became very complicated. I mean, the boys never liked me to begin with, but they definitely like me even less since they know I'm dating their sister. And that was pretty much the most awkward and horrible way they could have found out.

But here comes the kicker.

I needed to tell my brother at some point, so why not start with now?

"Cas!" I called through angel radio. "Get your feathery ass down here!"

I was currently sitting in a Mexican restraint in Los Angeles. I enjoyed finding random locations to meet other angels, because human food tastes like more than just molecules to me. Suddenly, my brother appeared across from me in the booth. I'm sure glad the waiter wasn't around.

"You called?" Cas questioned.

"Castiel, have you spoken with the Winchesters recently?" I asked cautiously, hoping I wouldn't have to break the news to him.

If the Winchesters had already told him, this would've been less awkward. I mean, he thought of (Y/N) like his sister, so he would probably react like Sam and Dean. And it would have been like his sister dating his brother. Which is weird. And gross.

"No. Why? Is there something important they haven't told me?" He asked, his expression developing a small hint of panic.

"In a sense, yes," I began, not knowing how to put this lightly. "Castiel, you know how I am (Y/N)'s guardian angel?"

"I am aware of this fact, yes," he answered monotonously.

"Well, as I have been watching her and taking care of her, I have developed a bond with her, as good guardian angels should."

"Yes?" Cas asked, seeming confused as to why this was such urgent news.

"Castiel, I have developed stronger feelings for (Y/N) than just the care of a guardian angel. I love her."

Castiel's eyes widened and he looked angry. He balled his fists and glared up at me with daggers.

"You can't, Gabriel. It is forbidden. This isn't supposed to happen," he ground out, driving his point.

"But Cas, whenever I am around her, I feel like I need to hold her and touch her. It physically hurts me to be away from her. I hate that she and the boys are in such close quarters on hunts, because I can't stop in and see her. I just want to hold her and talk to her and hear her voice. She has the most beautiful voice. And she is gorgeous. She is so pretty," I sighed dreamily, like a schoolgirl talking about her crush.

Cas suddenly looked like he was trying to figure something out. His brow was furrowed and his eyes were all squinty. Then, his eyes widened, and he looked as if he had just solved the most difficult, horrible math problem in the world.

"You're soul mates," Castiel let out.

"What?"

"You're soul mates," he smiled at me. "Based on what you have told me, it's quite obvious. Have you shown her your wings?"

"No, humans can't see angel wings, Cas," I stammered, not sure how to take this.

"She will be able to see them. Only an angel's soulmate can see them. You have to try. I am so happy for you, brother. This is big. Really big. Archangels rarely find their soul mate during their soulmate's lifetime."

"I have to see her," I smiled.

"Good luck, brother."

And then I was off.

----------------
Castiel POV

I watched as Gabriel disappeared from the Mexican restaurant, then soon followed suit. I appeared in front of the boys in the bunker, while Gabriel was probably finding (Y/N) in her room.

"Sam. Dean."

"How many times do I gotta tell ya not to sneak up on people like that," Dean grumbled, clutching his chest.

"I understand you know about (Y/N) and Gabriel."

"Did you know?" Sam asked.

"Not until just moments ago," I responded. "But there is more. Gabriel kept talking about his emotions toward (Y/N), and I figured something out. He and she are soul mates."

"What?" Dean asked.

"Each angel is given one human in all of eternity to be their true partner. This is the human they are meant to be with. This human is a perfect fit for this angel. And often, the angel is this human's guardian angel as well. Which is the case with Gabriel and (Y/N)."

"Wow, are you sure, Cas?" Sam asked, seeming shocked.

"In fact, I believe they are testing that theory right now."

"What the hell do you mean, 'testing that theory?!'" Dean asked, standing. He was ready to attack Gabriel for whatever Gabe was doing to his sister.

"Relax, Dean. If a human and an angel are soul mates, they are connected by the human's soul. Souls are all unique, and this soul matches perfectly with an angel. Therefore, this human can see their angel's wings. Gabriel is seeing if he can show (Y/N) his wings right now."

"Wow," Sam let out.

"Damn," Dean said, seeming very stressed about this whole situation.

----------------
Your POV

I was sitting on my bed reading a book when I heard a whoosh of feathers. I looked up to see Gabriel at the foot of my bed.

I remember when I first met Gabriel. I was ten or eleven, and he came to me in a dream saying, "Do not be afraid, (Y/N). I am your guardian angel. I will take care of you, make sure you are safe, and love you as long as you shall live. I will take care of your soul for eternity. Everything will be alright." I didn't think the dream meant anything at the time, but later, we met again, him in his human vessel, me in my own self. It was much weirder than in the dream. We were both at a bar while I was waiting for the boys to get back from investigating a possible trickster in a town. Little did I know, I was face to face with the very trickster they were looking for.

"Gabe," I smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Baby, I need you to do something for me."

"Anything," I let out honestly.

"Okay. When I turn around, I want you to focus on my back. Please tell me if you see anything. Even the faintest mark or glow."

"Okay."

He took off his shirt and turned around. After a few seconds, I began to see large, glowing, golden wings emerge and unfold from his back. They were beautiful and mesmerizing. It was amazing.

"Gabriel, they're beautiful," I sighed in awe.

"So you see my wings?" He asked, a bit of excitement seeping into his voice.

"Yes, baby, and they are so beautiful."

He turned back around and walked over to me. He picked me up and spun me around, then held me close to him and kissed me.

"Baby, I have important news."

"Yes, Gabe?" I asked, laughing.

"We're soulmates."

"What?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yes, baby. It's official. You can see my wings, which means we are soulmates."

"We have to tell my brothers!" I smile and try to get to the door. Gabe holds me back.

"Castiel told them."

"Oh," I giggled.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you, too, Gabe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me know what you think!