Never Have I Ever [Part 2]- Winchesters x reader

This was requested! Make requests!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 years later
"I am exhausted! Ugh! I hate ghoul hunts with a burning passion," I groaned, descending down the bunker stairs. "Oh, and Dean, you have a little ghoul in your hair."

"Son of a bitch," he mumbled, wiping ghoul bits out of his hair. He stomped down the hall to his room, probably to go shower.

"(Y/N), you may hate ghouls, but you kicked ass back there," Sam chuckled. "I wish we had you on our first ghoul hunt. Things went south. We lost a close friend."

"I'm sorry," I frowned. The Winchesters had had a rough life. "You wanna play a little game to ease tension?"

"Depends," he smirked.

"Well we have to wait until Dean gets out, but I was thinking we could call Cas down and play Never Have I Ever."

"I'm down."

I ran down the hall and knocked on Dean's bathroom door.

"What the hell?" He asked once he got to the door, hair in a towel and towel around his waist.

"Wanna play a game?"

"What kind?" He asked, smirking.

"Call Cas down and you'll find out," I laughed, skipping back to the library. He rolled his eyes and sighed, turning back into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Oh, Castiel, you bird-brained set of wings, please get your feathery ass down here before I have to drag you out of the clouds," he sighed, slipping his shirt on.

"You rang."

"Jesus, Cas," Dean shouted, jumping at the sudden voice. "Don't just sneak up on people."

"I apologize, Dean."

The two of them walked into the library, where Sam was sitting.

"Well that was sooner than expected," I chuckled, carrying a twelve pack of beer into the room. "So I have this game that you guys are going to love. We've played it before, minus one."

"Oh boy," Dean sighed.

"Never have I ever," I grinned. "Now, I know you boys know how to play. Cassie, the rules are simple. I'm going to name something I've never done. If you've done that thing, you drink. If not, don't. And then you name something. And then Dean, then Sam, then so on. Our aim is to get everyone as drunk as possible by the end of the night. We might have to bring in some more games and some stronger stuff."

"I'm down," Sam smiled.

"Count me in," Dean smirked.

"Alright," Cas said hesitantly, still a bit confused at the idea of this game. All of us grabbed beers.

"Great," I giggled. "I'll start. Okay... Never have I ever... Been possessed by Lucifer."

"Okay this isn't fair," Sam said, drinking. Cas also took a swig. "Okay, I'll go. Never have I ever worn frilly, lacy women's underwear."

I glared at Sam and took a swig. Dean also drank.

"I need to hear the story," I chuckled, looking at Dean. Cas also seemed surprised.

"I was young! I was experimenting– you know what! Later. I want a go," he stuttered out, clearly embarrassed. "Never have I ever... Drank the contents of an entire liquor store."

Cas drank and so did I. The boys didn't look all that shocked, but slightly curious.

"So, I assume this means that it is my turn to propose something I have not done," Cas started. "Alright. Never have I ever been in a threesome."