Kiss - Sam x reader

This one is really really short, but sweet, and I need requests! I have 0 ideas. 0.

The boys had decided to go somewhere fancy for dinner tonight. We had dinner somewhere new every Friday night. Most Fridays it was some diner in a state I wasn't that fond of. I mean, what is there to do in South Dakota? Montana?

But tonight we were going somewhere nice. I had had a crush on the younger Winchester since we were teenagers. Sam is four years older than me, so it always seemed like an unrealistic crush, but now that we're under the same roof most of the time and hunt together, it doesn't seem that ridiculous.

I picked out a nice dress and some dangly earrings. I put my hair in a side braid and decided I'd wear the bra in my drawer that made my boobs look huge. I was aiming for attention tonight. My underwear matched (in case things get interesting) and soon I was wearing one of the cutest dresses I owned. I looked hot. My makeup was on point, and any guy would be crazy not to want to have sex with me at this point. I'm a catch.

I put on my black heels and stepped out of the motel bathroom.

"Ready, boys?" I asked, smiling nervously. I was starting to doubt how hot I looked. Both boys turned around in their suits that they wore for FBI stuff and their jaws fell open a bit. Dean shamelessly looked me up and down, and Sam looked me up and down, but then at the ground, kind of ashamed.

"Damn, (Y/N). You clean up good," Dean smirked.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Winchester. You guys ready?"

"Let's go," Sam spoke. He lifted his head at last and gave me a lopsided smile that made him look even more like a puppy. He held the door, letting Dean walk out first. Sam and I walked together to the car. "You do look very nice, (Y/N)."

"Thanks," I blushed. He hopped in the passenger seat and I slid into the back. Dean hit the gas and we were on our way.

----

We were about halfway through our meal when Dean got bored and left us with some cash. He told us he was walking to a bar and that we could pick him up when we were done. That meant I was basically on a date with Sammy.

"So, (Y/N)," Sam began. "Do you want to go back to the motel after this? Maybe watch a movie?"

"Only if we can pick up some popcorn on the way back," I smiled, laying my hand over his on the table. I squeezed his hand and looked up at him. He looked nervous, and I just smiled at him shyly. He leaned across the table and our lips met, surprising me. We moved together for a few moments before breaking apart.

"Sammy?" I grinned.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go back to the motel."