Baby- Dean x reader

"Hey, we're on our way home. We should be back around 4:00. I love you, baby. See you soon."

I waited in the kitchen for them. I had already started on a nice "welcome home" dinner and I had started making a pie for Dean. I was just waiting for the baked spaghetti to come out of the oven before I could put the pie in. It was about two o'clock. I had been waiting all day for the boys to come back and I couldn't wait. And I missed my boyfriend.

I heard the timer ding, meaning the first bit had cooked, so I just needed to add another layer of cheese and put it back in the oven. I put on an oven mitt and took the dish out of the oven and placed it on the stove to sit while I got the cheese. I hustled over to the fridge and found some of the cheese I was looking for. I sprinkled it on top of the amazing-smelling, ridiculously hot creation and put the thing back in the oven and reset the timer.

I decided to go put on something nice since the boys had been gone so long, so I hurried to my room and changed into a beautiful 50s style dress that I knew would make Dean happy. I had gotten it the past week at a thrift store since I had nothing to do while the boys were gone. I looked like a 50s housewife when I put on my little white apron over my look. All this and a slice of apple pie would send Dean through the roof.

As another hour passed, dinner finished cooking and I put the pie in the oven in its place. I set my laptop on the kitchen table in front of me and watched some Netflix, waiting for the pie to be done. The boys would be home in close to thirty minutes. I couldn't wait.

The timer dinged again and I took the pie out of the oven after a while. The boys should be arriving soon.

Thirty more minutes passed after 4:00 and the boys were still no shows. I thought maybe traffic had held them up, so I didn't worry. I continued watching my show.

5:45

The boys still weren't home, and I was starting to be a little worried. Usually, Dean calls me if they're going to be late. I called Dean.

The phone rang four times before sending me to voicemail. I called again. Again, sent to voicemail.

I hope they aren't in any trouble. I should call Bobby.

I got my phone out and rang Bobby. The phone rang twice before he answered.

"Hello?" He mumbled, gruffly.

"Hey, Bobby. It's (Y/N). Dean told me he would be back at the bunker by 4:00 and he and Sam aren't back yet. I'm afraid they're in trouble. Do you know anything?"

"Did you try calling him?"

"Yes," I sighed. "Twice. I got sent to voicemail."

"I'm sure they're fine. Can't kill a Winchester, after all. I'll look into it. I'll call you if I can get a hold of one of em."

"Thank you, Bobby. Bye."

"Bye."

Oh dear.

6:35

No word from Bobby or the boys yet. I called Sam earlier and I also got his voicemail. I hope they're okay. I'll call again.

The phone rang three times before I was sent to voicemail. I called again, just to be sure, and after the second ring, Sammy picked up.