My Nerd- Dean x reader

Dean tried to act like such a tough guy all the time. His obsession with cars (well one specifically), his sleeping around, his bar-fly habits: all fronts for his real thoughts and feelings. 

We ran into Charlie recently. I could tell he had way more fun with her and Sam than he had at any bar or while he was fixing any car (excluding Baby). Dean was very tough, but he was just a dork at heart. I wanted to prove it.

"Hey, Dean!" I called. "Come here!"

"What?" He asked once he'd reached the TV room. 

"Come watch a movie with me," I begged him, giving my best puppy dog eyes.

"But (Y/N), I'm fixing up Baby," he whined.

"Please," I asked again, amplifying the effect of my puppy dog eyes with a pout.

"Oh alright," he sighed as he gave in. "But I'm going to go shower first. I'm covered in grease and stuff."

"Please do."

After a few minutes of waiting, I just went ahead and pulled up Amazon on the TV. By the time I'd gotten into my account, Dean was strolling into the room pulling on a shirt so that I could just catch a glimpse of his amazing body. Damn, Dean was a tease. He smirked and looked over at me as I quickly averted my gaze and started going through my queue. I think he caught me looking.

"Am I turning you on?" He smirked as he sat down beside me on the couch.

"Huh?" I asked, still looking at the tv, hoping he would buy the act.

"Okay," he smirked, obviously not buying it.

Eventually I found the movie I was looking for.

"You wanna watch Lord of the Rings?"

He shrugged. He was ready to play hard ball. I started the first movie and pulled my blanket over me and settled into a comfy position. As the movie really got into gear, I began to feel rather tired. Movies just do that to me. Especially ones I love that I've watched a hundred times. I looked over to see Dean was very much into the movie. He'd of course seen it before, but not in a long time. Dean seemed very focused and worried while looking at the screen. I just put my head in his lap and closed my eyes.

I felt him pull the hair tie out of my hair and begin running his hands through my hair and massaging my scalp. I opened my eyes and was a bit surprised to see that he was still 100% glued to the screen. I smiled a bit and closed my eyes again as he continued. Eventually, I fell asleep like this.

---

When I woke up in the morning, I was in my bed in my pjs (which I had not been in when I fell asleep) and there was a body next to me. As weird as that sounds, this wasn't an uncommon occurrence for me. Sam and Dean treated me like I was their sister and made sure I had everything I needed. When I fell asleep on the couch in my regular clothes, they made sure I got to bed and into comfortable clothing. When I was out of something like makeup wipes or tampons, one of them would be cool enough to run and get those for me. Whatever I needed, they were there for me. Oh, and we fought like siblings and were super competitive.

Dean wasn't awake yet and I didn't want to disturb him. He looked adorable while he slept. I rolled onto my side and watched him breath. I liked watching him sleep (not in a creepy way) because he seemed so much more peaceful than when he was awake. He wasn't struggling to stay alive or keep his loved ones alive. His hair messed up in a way that made him look like a little kid. He was beautiful.

After a while, Dean woke up, too. 

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb," he grumbled, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"You did watch twilight," I smirked in victory.

"Yeah yeah," he smiled in defeat.

I decided to be brave. 

"Dean, I really like you," I smiled, not looking into his eyes.

"I know," he smirked.

"Oh my god! Did you just Han Solo me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Maybe."

"You dork," I laughed.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork," he smirked, kissing me at last.