Heat wave - Sam x reader

Warning: you are in for a ROLLER COASTER of emotions. You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was as hot as hell. Believe me I'd know. You don't spend time with the Winchesters without the frequent friendly visit.

It was so hard to concentrate on anything when it was this hot. Especially because the boys liked to walk around the bunker shirtless. No shirt with pajama pants. And they both looked so sexy. For me, it was often a tank top and pajama shorts. I thought about just walking around naked, but I'm too self conscious for that.

The AC was broken, so Sam decided we should go on a hunt to get away from the bunker while Dean tries to fix the AC. Werewolves in Virginia were causing some problems. I packed a bag and told Dean goodbye before we packed up shop.

"If you scratch Baby, you're both dead. Again, Sammy," he threatened.

Sam and I chuckled before we locked the door and got in the impala. Oh boy. Quite a bit of a drive ahead of us. Roughly 25 hours. Ugh.

----------------------

"Hey, (Y/N)," Sam whispered gently, holding my shoulder. "Wake up. We're almost there. Well, we have some hours left, but I'm pulling up at a motel for the night. We're in Kentucky."

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled a thanks to Sam. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. The parking lot looked very full.

"Let's go get our rooms," Sam smiled, taking my bag for me. I smiled back at him. What a gentleman. Once inside, I approached the tires lady at the front desk.

"Two singles please."

"I'm sorry, miss. We only have one room left. An auto show in town is bringing in strangers, who make noise at every hour of the damn night, from every corner of hell."

"Oh," I sighed defeated. "Do you have a room with two twins?"

"Miss, I'm sorry. I just have a room with one queen," she sighed.

"We'll take it," Sam smirked from behind me. She tossed him the key and Sam led me to the room. I just looked at him funny and unpacked my bag.

"Okay, so I guess I'll sleep on the floor–" I started.

"No!" Sam cut me off. "No. I mean, if you want to you can, but I just thought–"

"You thought?"

"I thought maybe we could share? Just for this hunt..."

I tilted my head and squinted my eyes a little in confusion.

"You know what's funny, (Y/N)?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"You look just like Cas right now."

I did giggle a little at that.

"Now come on. We need some shut eye," he said taking off his shirts.

"Whoa!" I cut off his action, my cheeks going bright red since I liked him. "Whoa! What's going on Sam?" I questioned, shielding my eyes, even though I really wanted to see his body.

"(Y/N), I don't want to ruin what friendship we already have, but I really like you. I've spent enough time with you to know that, and I don't want to make things awkward, which this inevitably will do, but–"

I cut him off by kissing him. He seemed surprised for like a millisecond before kissing me back roughly. I pulled away giggling.

"You talk too much," I giggled, looking at him.