Movie Night- Dean x reader

Warning: this is a bit smuttier than normal. Not quite full-fledged tho. Just a warning.

It was quiet. Such a peaceful quiet. The boys and I finally had a day off, and we decided to spend it in the bunker, just relaxing and catching up on our shows. The DVR was full, and I had bought a bunch of movies for our new VCR.

"Okay, boys, who wants popcorn?" I asked, carrying a huge, bulk size tub of the buttery, salty goodness. They practically snatched it out of my hands and pulled me between them on the couch. I had the biggest crush on Dean, but he could never know. Sammy was like a brother to me, and I was just like a little sister to both of them. If hunted with them for a while because Bobby had set us up on a case together. I snuggled up against Dean's side as he fought with Sammy for the popcorn. They settled on keeping it in my lap. After all, I was in the middle.

I stayed cuddled up against the elder Winchester as we started Lost Boys. I'd seen the movie before, but the boys hadn't. I felt Dean wrap an arm around me as I snuggled further into his warmth. I had a blanket in my lap under the popcorn tub and was trying to get all the warmth I could. I closed my eyes, and I'm not sure when, but at some point, I fell asleep. When the movie was over, Dean woke me up gently.

"(Y/N), wake up. What movie's next?"

"Weird Science," I mumbled, still sleepy. I hadn't slept well in weeks because I'd been up doing research for cases. Dean understood and tried to stay as still as possible while we watched. He was relaxed, and it was nice to have this time with the man I was in love with.

When I next woke up, apparently we had been through two more movies. Both of the boys were asleep at this point, since they were also tired. Sam was leaning on my side and Dean was leaning on his side of the couch, his arm still around me. We were a clump of sleepy hunters. I didn't dare get up, even though I was now well rested.

I waited as long as I could before moving both of the boys. Sam was heavy. And big. Dean was the same, just not as big and heavy. They seemed disgruntled.

"Boys," I began gently, trying to stay on their good side. "Let's move you two to your beds. You guys need sleep. And you're heavy. I don't want you guys crushing me in my sleep."

Sam wished me a joking goodnight since it was only midday and headed to his room. Dean seemed hesitant. I couldn't figure out why.

"Dean, I'll be in my room if you need me," I said, moving toward the doorway. That's when he gently took hold of my arm.

"No you won't, (Y/N)." He led me to his room and laid me on the bed, covering me with a soft blanket. He stood in front of the bed in my view, slowly removing his layers.

"Are you giving me a strip show, Dean Winchester," I teased, jokingly.

He removed his pants and my breath caught in my throat. He noticed. He was left in his boxers when he crawled into bed and attacked my mouth. His lips were on mine, and we made out while mapping out each other's bodies. I felt his tight muscles in his back while he grabbed my thighs and ass and breasts, moving up and down, then back up again. He moved in a pattern of sorts. Eventually, he pulled away for breath and looked into my eyes.

"Dean," I moaned out. "God, I love you."

He began kissing my neck before pulling back and looking at my slightly perturbed face. He knew what he was doing, making me worried he didn't feel the same way.

"I love you so much, (Y/N). So much." He returned to his attack on my neck and grabbed my ass again. I was a moaning mess at his hands. His lips were a big part of what turned me on. They were so perfect. His muscles were also mesmerizing. The way they stretched and moved while he was hunting and while he was pleasing me.

He slowly pulled down my sweatpants until they were completely off. He threw them to the floor and flipped us over so I was on top. He gripped my thighs and caressed my lower half with great care, leaving me a mess. He teased my center as he moved his hands up and down. By now, his mouth had moved from my neck down to my collarbone. He pulled my cotton tank top over my head suddenly, then threw it in the floor to meet my sweatpants, so now I was only in a bra and panties. He continued his onslaught on my senses, his mouth moving gradually closer to my breasts.

"Oh, Dean," I moaned out, moving one of my hands into his hair, pulling at it gently. My other hand gripped his side, feeling his muscles tense under my hand as I tightened my grip a bit. He moved like a pro, teasing me and messing with me, only to make me want more of him. I moved his hands and got out of his hold. I wanted to do something for him before I could let him take this any further.

"What happened to just getting some sleep on our day off?" I joked at the Winchester. He smirked lazily, enjoying how I looked moving gradually closer to his waist.

I made him feel so good that night. We moved together that night, bonding us even more. He made me come so many times. We went for rounds and rounds, wearing each other out. Dean had lots of stamina, but so did I. I could last longer than any other girl he had probably ever come across, thanks to all of my hunting skills. I think I surprised him with how long I kept going. Eventually, when we both tired out, he pulled me down on top of him and pulled the blankets over our both now naked bodies. He rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

I woke up naked, in the arms of the man I loved. I couldn't imagine a better feeling. I was so warm, and he had this adorable sleepy look on his face. Then the door opened.

"Hey, Dean, get up, it's grocery day. We gotta go get this stuff before (Y/N) wakes– oh. I'll come back," he finished awkwardly, his eyes widening and his jaw clenching uncomfortably, a face he always made when he was uncomfortable. I giggled at him as he left the room.

Dean's eyes slowly fluttered awake and his grip on me tightened slightly.

"Good morning, beautiful," he started, running a hand through my hair. "Now this is a good way to wake up."

He hesitantly slipped me off of him and left me in the bed. He got dressed and ready to meet his brother in the kitchen for grocery day.

"Do you want to come with, (Y/N)? Or would you rather stay in my bed a bit longer?" He smirked.

"I'll stay here, if that's good with you," I smirked back.

He left me to meet Sammy, and that was how the day began. I now had the man of my dreams, and a family, finally. I was warm in bed after having the best night of pleasure I'd ever experienced. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think!