Pest Control - Dean x reader

When I woke up, I was very naked. And my head hurt. Ugh, hangovers. The man from last night was still asleep beside me. He hadn't run me off yet, so I decided to stay for a bit since I didn't know where my clothes were at the moment. I watched him for a few moments. His eyes moved under his eyelids. He must have been dreaming. I got up from the bed and put on one of his flannels that was on the floor. It was red and black. It was very long on me and went down way past my mid thigh. I looked back at the bed. Whatever his name was, he looked very peaceful. His hair was all ruffled and his lips were pouty. I watched his breathing while he was in this tranquil state. It was soothing.

I padded my way out of his room and down the hall, hoping to find a kitchen. Luckily, I stumbled upon the kitchen fairly quickly. There was a coffeemaker on the counter and it was all set up and ready to go. There were some bagels in a bag on the counter. The fridge was across the room. The clock on the stove read 7:45. I didn't have anywhere I needed to be luckily. I had just been fired from my real job and was drinking away my sorrows when that man at the bar and I hit it off. Dammit, if only I could remember his name. I was very drunk last night. Then again, so was he. I made a pot of coffee and ate a bagel. I was standing in the kitchen with my back facing the door when I heard a throat clear behind me, making me jump.

"Who are you?" Asked the new voice. I turned around to meet an even taller man.

"(Y/N). Can you tell me the name of the guy I came here with?"

"Of course Dean brought home another one. Dean. I'm Sam, his brother. He'll be very hungover when he wakes up and probably won't remember who you are. Just a warning. I'm surprised he hasn't run you off by now. He usually pushes all of his conquests out the door fairly quickly. Hm."

I shrugged, laughing the slightest bit. "Coffee?" I asked him, pushing the pot in his direction slightly. He smiled and took the pot. He poured himself a mug and we sat down across from each other at the table near the kitchen.

"So what do you boys do for fun around here?" I asked, trying to spark a conversation.

"Well, we mostly just try to find time to relax. We work in pest control, which sometimes turns into more of animal control. Those... skunks... sure do cause a lot of trouble..." Sam said cautiously. I was immediately suspicious, but said nothing, because it was honestly none of my business. I forced a small smile and a bit of a nod, trying to look like I wasn't fazed by the little lie. That's when some somber, sleepy footsteps clomped their way down the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Morning," he said to Sam. He looked over at me in confusion before remembering a bit of last night. It was apparent on his face. I could practically see the little lightbulb go off. And I knew what he was going to say next.

"Now, I'm going to sound like an ass—"

"(Y/N)," I added for him. He smiled a bit, the name being familiar to him.

"So, (Y/N). Got any plans for today?"

"Listen, guys. If you want me to leave, or if I'm intruding, I can go. I just don't want to make this more awkward than it already—"

"Nonsense," Dean scoffed. "I want another chance. Maybe a less hammered date?"

I giggled at his crude implications of last night. "Deal," I said, meeting his hand to shake on it. "And I know I probably look like shit right now, so please ignore that part of it."

"No," Sam reasoned. "You look fine. Especially for having been drunk, sleeping, and the other part of last night I really don't want to know about."

I chuckled at this. "Thank you, Sam, but I really would like to at least put my hair up. If it's not too much trouble, could I use one of the showers here?" I asked, still feeling like I was intruding on sacred brother time or something. Dean smiled and led me down the hall to the right door. I thanked him and hurried inside. I set out a towel for when I was done and I let the warm water wash over me and take the hangover away. I never wanted to leave, but I was using all of their hot water, and that was a pretty shitty move.

I got out and dried my hair with the towel. I then wrapped it around my body and went to Dean's room to collect my clothes. I slipped on my bra and underwear, followed by my dark jeans and tight, black, low-cut t-shirt from last night.

I wandered back to the kitchen and cleared my throat, making my presence known. The boys smiled up at me. It was weird being so accepted by the family of my one night stand. At least, that's what it started out as. Now, I'm not so sure.

"(Y/N), we can drive you home, if you want. We've got some business to take care of on the way, but I'll drive you," Dean offered. I nodded in agreement.

We made our way to their garage that was absolutely full of cars. He walked over to the black one he had driven me here in and opened my door for me. What a gentleman. You don't see much chivalry these days. These brothers were so polite. It was weird.

About halfway to my house, the car jerked to the side, off the road. It felt like a large animal had hit the side. I was very scared.

"(Y/N), stay there, alright?" Sam shouted at me, getting a gun and rushing out of the car. I was too scared to move, so that worked out nicely.

"Dean, it's a pure blood! Be careful. These are stronger!"

I watched in horror. The boys wrestled with the beast for a bit before filling it with bullets. Probably silver, based on their appearance. The boys dragged the animal to the side of the road and left it there. They made their way back to the car and hopped inside as if not much had happened.

"How much farther, (Y/N)?" Dean asked, starting up the car again.

I was still in shock, but told him the rest of the directions to my apartment complex. He continued driving.

"Pest control, my ass," I muttered.