Don't Talk About Stuff- Dean x reader

Dean and I had just finished a nice vacation. He decided that, since we had been working so hard, we deserved a break somewhere nice. Usually I was the one trying to convince him, but this was a special rare occasion. He had used his fake credit cards to buy us plane tickets to Hawaii, and we spent the whole week together having a nice time. Coming back home made me sad, but I did miss Sammy.

"Come on, Dean," I smirked. "One last time."

"I am not doing this on a plane, (Y/N)!" he whisper-yelled as we took our seats. "Don't you know how dangerous these death traps are?!"

"But, Dean," I cooed. "Becoming a part of the mile-high club is on my bucket list! It should be on yours, too. Anything involving sex sounds like you."

"Literally anywhere else, babe. As soon as this baby touches the ground in Kansas, I'll do it with you in the airport bathroom."

"But Dean," I whined. "The airport is no fun. It's on the plane, or not until we're back in the bunker. You don't want to annoy Sammy, do you?"

"Not until the bunker then," he sighed.

"Ugh, fine," I pouted. "And remind me to call Sammy when we land."

"Okay, baby," he gritted out, his anxiety already kicking in.

"Dean, I'm right here," I smiled. "And I'm going to be right here the whole time. You have nothing to worry about. If you get scared or nervous, I can hold you. Or we could take a trip to the bathroom and I could–"

"(Y/N)!"

I smiled in defeat and lifted the armrest so I could lean on Dean. He noticeably relaxed and let me hold him while we took off. He was still humming Metallica, but it helped me sleep and I liked   Metallica, so it was okay. When I woke up again, Dean was shaking me with a panicked expression.

"Is everything okay, babe?" I asked, hoping something was seriously wrong if it meant he felt it necessary to wake me up. 

"There was turbulence and I got nervous."

"Oh, Dean," I cooed, hugging him tighter. I managed to calm him down before I fell asleep again. The next time I woke up, we were in Kansas.

"Wake up, babe," he whispered gently. "We're here. We're home."

I smiled as I woke up to him not nervous anymore. Seeing him all anxious made me sad. I guess we're never flying again.

"Let's go home ."

----------------------------

Dean must have lectured our valet guy for like ten minutes because apparently there was an (invisible) unbelievable scratch on the impala. I didn't have the guts to tell him that I had caused that when Sam and I went on a mission alone right before Dean and I had left for Hawaii. Oh well. That poor valet. 

When we had gotten in the car, the atmosphere was different. Dean seemed to have forgotten about the scratch (for now) and we began talking about our plans for when we got to the bunker. 

"So... do you want to unpack today or never?" I asked teasingly.

"Hey!" he interjected. "I unpack. You're the one who has three full suitcases still on our floor at home."

"Whatever," I grumbled.

"I'm starving. You want Wendy's?"

"It's fine," I sighed, just really wanting a burger and fries from anywhere. Dean and I had slept through the time when they served the on-flight meal and hadn't had anything since.

-----------------

When we arrived back at the bunker, Dean pulled me aside in the garage.

"Do you want to join the garage club instead?"

"Dean!"

"Come on, babe. Your offer on the plane was tempting, but you know me. Come, on. What do you say?"

"Okay," I smiled.

--------------

After we had finished, we walked back into the bunker with our luggage. We both looked a bit disheveled from our garage experience.

"Hey!" Sam called out. "Your flight landed at 2:15! Where have you guys been?"

I guess I forgot to call Sam.

"I was just doing... stuff," I stuttered out as Dean entered behind me.

"Huh," Dean chuckled. "I guess that makes me stuff."

"Dean!" 

--------------------

Another short one, but still. Thoughts?