plot; part one

a/n: i've decided to take out this playlist and add in a plot summary. 

published 11/28/16. updated 1/29/17

A newly transferred mute girl, Darcy Black, from Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has come to Hogwarts with her mysterious aunt, Ophelia Black, during a time of great skepticism and dark magic.

Growing up from a different country, a different culture, is hard to adapt to the prejudice living of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. Darcy Black, oblivious to the name she carried until stepping foot to her Potions class, is mute from a seemingly incurable mute curse. She is undeniably smart, is on top of her classes, and is not noticed until she befriends Hermione Granger. 

There is a boy, Harry Potter, who can't help but notice her. At first sight, he already knew everything about Darcy. He knows who her father is, albeit the facade going around that Sirius Black is her uncle and Ophelia Black is her mother.

There's Ophelia Black, who has a dark past and a even darker future ahead. She's the one person Darcy grew up with. Ophelia was never "mother" or "mom" to Darcy. She was Ophelia, her relative. There was no specific person that Darcy could say was her parent, but Ophelia is the exception of a parent-like figure.

And now there's the Azkaban escapee, Sirius Black, who threatens Hogwarts with his supposed blood-thirst. In a time of great skepticism, Darcy Black must overcome these rumors, deal with her muteness, and figure out how to reverse her curse.