five ; friends

a/n: lol very long chapter because i wanted to speed this shit up.

The entire Gryffindor Tower had stayed up. The castle was being search, and everyone had started to whispering about Professor Black maybe leading her brother back into the castle. They awaited the new if Professor Black did indeed do it, and captured Sirius Black. But McGonagall had come back, Sirius Black had escaped.

"What about his sister!" shouted a seventh year who stood defiantly at the front of the common room. "What if she lead him into the castle?"

McGonagall gave the student a dirty look. "It is from Dumbledore's understanding that Professor Black had been with Professor Lupin at Hogsmeade."

Throughout the day, every corner of the castle had tighter security. Professor Flitwick could be seen teaching the front doors to recognize a large picture of Sirius Black; Filch wsa bordering up any crack and hole. Sir Cadogan had been fired. The Fat Lady had been restored with security trolls around her.

Harry couldn't help but realize that the statue of the one-eyed witch had no guarding. It seemed that Fred and George were right, along with Harry, Ron and Hermione, that they were the only ones that knew sabout the hidden passage way.

"D'you reckon we should tell anyone?" Harry asked Ron.

"We know he's not coming in through Honeydukes," Ron said dissmissively. "We'd've heard of the shop was broken into."

Ron, along with Darcy and Professor Black, had become instant celebrities. Ron was enjoyinh the attention that he got, happy to tell the story of last night more than a hundred times.

"...I was asleep, and I heard him...but when I yelled...he scampered!" Ron would say. Then when the people would leave, he'd say to Harry, "Why, though? Why did he run?"

Harry wondered this. Why did Black, having got the wrong bed, not silenced Ron and proceeded to Harry? Black proved twelve years ago that he didn't mind murdering innocent people, and this time he'd face five unarmed boys, four asleep.

Though he did have a reasonable argument, it was the rumors and whispers about Professor Black that loomed over the halls. It was the same every time: had Professor Black allowed her brother back in? Or it would be: Why did they even think about letting her teach at Hogwarts.

It was now no secret that Dracy Black was Sirius Black's daughter. Surprisingly, a lot of people knew, and it made Harry feel much more ignorant than before. It was only most of the first and second years, along with a few third years, who didn't now who her father was.

When Neville Longbottom had received a Howler from is grandmother, he had made the mistake of running into Darcy as she walked in. His howler had busted right in front of their faces and the entire Slytherin table had laughed at them.

It was clear to the entire four houses that Darcy Black was not even liked in her own house. Harry was focused on Darcy as she helped Neville up and patted him on the back. Then, she looked hesitantly at the Slytherin table.

But, as Harry was going to call her over, she turned back around and left the Great Hall, a few snickers were heard from Slytherin table.

There was a nibble on his wrist and Harry turned around to see Hedwig giving him a letter. Harry took it and it read that Hagrid would be picking them up at the entrance hall this afternoon for tea.

. . .

Darcy had began walking towards the library, where she could only hope Hermione was. 

The events that took place last night impacted Ophelia and Darcy. Actually, Darcy wouldn't know if it did affect Ophelia as much as it did her.