nine ; i-rrr-land!

a/n: So i just saw fantastic beasts and can we just--omfg. it was so good. like. so good. ezra was so beautiful, hes such a good actor--and omfg eddie i love him smmm.

No ophelia flashback today! I'm finally on break [LEGIT SO HAPPY]. But, THANKS TO ALL MY READERS!! Let me know if you want the next chapter dedicated to any of yall...because I love you. Even though i don't know you, i still do.

Enjoy reading!!

[pic from "all the weights we carry" from tumblr]

After putting the water away, the tent that they set up was up and ready. Harry seemed shocked because, he thought that there would be more tents that Mr. Weasley would set up for them. He was more bewildered to see Hermione, Darcy, and Ron run inside.

The tent was charmed. It seemed to be ten times the size of the actual tent. Fred and George were lounging their feet on the table, their faces broad with a smile.

"Ah, you took quite soem while," said Mr. Weasley.

"Met a few people," replied Ron.

"Feet--off the table, please!" said Mr. Weasley.

"Feet off the table, sir," they said in unison.

Darcy noticed the starstruck look on Harry's face. Her hand waved in front of his face.

"I love magic," he said dreamily looking around the tent.

Already, Darcy lost the two beds when Ginny and Hermione ran to the separate room. It was as cute space, with one bunk bed. It had twin quilt blankets and puffy pillows.

"Oh girls," Mr. Weasley stumped when he realized that there was only one bunk in the small room. "Ginny would you mind--?"

"Dad!" Ginny quietly hissed, already knowing where this was going.

The situation wasn't that big, so Darcy said, "It's fine, Mr. Weasley. I'll take the couch."

"No, no!" he said shrilly. "You know what? I'll take the couch. You can sleep in the room next...right here with Harry and Ron--if that is alright with you!"

Darcy hesitantly nodded, her eyes wandering back to the couch. It wasn't a bad couch, lumpy...but not bad. Compared to the twin bed at the corner of the next room, though, Darcy nodded in acceptance.

Ron grumbled, his cheeks tinted a little red. "Another sleepover--yay!" he said in mock enthusiasm.

Harry caught the words and narrowed his eyes between his two friends. "Another?" he questioned, his stomach feeling empty.

"Oh, Ron slept over at my hut a few weeks back when I was sick," Darcy answered, unpacking her luggage. She laid out a sweatshirt, it's block letters spelling out "Ireland, since 1655."

Ron gasped at her green jacket when he entered the small room. He had just been scolded at for eating, and held a muffin in his hand. "You too?" he said, also laying out his red and black Bulgarian scarf. "I demand you to burn that!"

Clutching the precious jacket, Darcy glared at Ron. "I demand you to burn that rubbish!" she chasted, pulling her hoodie on and the same windbreaker on. "You two are the only people going for Bulgaria in your family."

"Ophelia's not going for Ireland!" Ron said rather smugly.

"That's because Africa didn't make it this year, you doof," she replied, looking over at Harry who was confused. "Oh, Bulgaria beat Africa by a mere ten points! Outrageous, Ophelia was!"