nineteen ; thanks

a/n: well, thanks to all my readers for reading! I bet its a short amount, but I'm real thankful for it :) published december 4, 2016

also, some interesting shits about to happen.

Three of the champions had gotten their egg, and now it was only Harry left. Darcy squeezed onto Hermione's hand, watching his tiny body from above as he entered the dragon's arena.

The dragon was hovering over the golden egg—the egg that Harry had to get in under a certain amount of time to win points for this task. 

The dragon was massive, the biggest of the four she's seen. And it was not liking Harry at all.

She smoked out her fire, and Harry narrowly misses, earning a cry from Hermione and Darcy. Then, he points his wand out, using the Summoning Charm for his Firebolt.

During that time, Harry spent most of it dodgin the Hungarian Horntail with immense agility and luck. Every now and then, he would close his eyes to regain his balance, and then go back to not dying.

Like a gift sent from the heavens, the Fire scirted to Harry and he jumped on it, trying to get the attention of the dragon.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Darcy screamed, along with Hermione jumping up, but gave a dirty look at Darcy. "He did! Hermione—Ron!"

Ron, surprisingly was cheering as well, his eyes brightened as he met Darcy's. "I know!"

"Don't cuss!" Hermione scolded, her eyes still on the match between Harry and the dragon.

Then, merely three minutes later, Harry had gotten the golden egg in his hands. The dragon keepers—Darcy even caught Charlie—try to subdue the dragon.

Darcy had ran down from the bleachers, shoving everyone in the her way and following the teachers. She smiled so brightly when she saw Harry, who was being congratulated from the Professors and pulled to a tent.

Darcy slowed her pace, just as Ron and Hermione had caught up with her.

"You did great, Mione!" Darcy said, her smile radiant. "I'm proud—so, proud of you!" she jumped to Hermione and hugged her.

"Well, we did practice together," Hermione laughed, patting her back.

THey walked closer to the tent, where Harry's shadow could be seen from the mouth of the tent.

"Harry, you were brilliant!" Hermione said squeakily. There were fingernail marks on her face where she had been clutching it in fear. "You were amazing! You really were!"

But Harry was looking past Hermione and Darcy. Ron, who was very white and staring at Harry as though he were a ghost. 

"Harry," he said, very seriously, "whoever put your name in that goblet — I — I reckon they're trying to do you in!"

"Caught on, have you?" said Harry coldly. "Took you long enough."

After a while of uncertainty, Darcy and Hermione were watching the two. Hermione was nervous, though Darcy was staring expectantly at them.

"It's okay," he said, before Ron could get the words out. "Forget it." 

"No," said Ron, "I shouldn't've —" 

"Forget it," Harry said. 

Ron grinned nervously at him, and Harry grinned back. 

Hermione burst into tears.

"There's nothing to cry about!" Harry told her, bewildered. 

"You two are so stupid!" she shouted, stamping her foot on the ground, tears splashing down her front. Then, before either of them could stop her, she had given both of them a hug and dashed away, now positively howling.