prologue

I wrote a fanfic for SF9 (not really for them because I don't even want them to read this lol) because I thought this might help them get the love they deserve. People tend to be a fan of them more after they have read a fanfic of them. And I found out that there aren't that much fanfic of them. I even checked on asianfanfics. Haha!

Anyway, here are some things you need to know before reading this book. Thank you!

Please spare me! :">

+narration
+ pardon for the typographical and grammatical errors. i am not an expert in english. i also don't always proofread my work. i'm sorry in advance
+ you can point out the errors but please do it nicely. thank you :)
+ only the names of members of SF9 were used not their real personalities, nor their likes and such
+ based totally on writer's imagination. any similarity to your or any other writer's work is just a coincidence. thank you

© all rights reserved 2016

*****

kim sohyun as seo nari
nari (f) lily flower

Nari tied up the curtains into beautiful ribbons and opened the glass windows. The sunlight and cold wind was hitting directly her skin as she looked up to the clear sky.

However, she heard a sound of a glass broken in the backyard. "Who could it be? I closed the gate, right?" She asked in her mind.

She ran to the backyard to check and to her surprise, there she saw three men playing noisily.

"Catch this well, Jaeyoon. You'll break everything here if you keep on dodging it." Taeyang said before throwing the ball to the taller guy.

Unfortunately, Jaeyoon avoided the ball once again causing a vase this time to be broken.

Nari looked at all the windows and saw one glass window was broken.

"Penalty, Jaeyoon. Get the ball inside that house." Zuho told him.

Nari observed them well and quickly hid herself inside the cabinet after seeing one of the guys entering the house.

Jaeyoon successfully got the ball but he noticed one door of the cabinets slightly opened. He ignored it and just passed by thinking "Ah. Mice." He murmured.

As soon as Nari heard the door click, she went out of the cabinet. "Who are they?" She uttered as if someone could actually answer it.

She went to the sink and washed her forearms that got black stains as she stayed inside the cabinet. But she didn't notice the door opening. She was just surprised by the low-toned scream made by the gray-haired guy, Zuho.