47

One by one, their plates were emptied. Gulping all the liquids from their own drinking glass. The guys were all full after the meal Nari had prepared for all of them.

"Seriously. Did you guys starve yourselves for a long time?" Nari asked as she watched the boys finish their food.

Everyone was rubbing their stomach as they laid their heads back. They were so full. They didn't want to move even an inch.

"The food was delicious! Thank you, Nari." Dawon said.

"It's nothing. For you, guys, I can cook more."

"Really?" Taeyang couldn't hide his excitement which Jaeyoon felt embarrassed.

"You see, Nari. We're not in our best condition. Sorry about that. You were back, which we have been waiting for." Jaeyoon explained.

Nari shook her head as she told them, "You don't have to be at your best as you show me yourselves. We're friends. We're here to help one another."

"By the way. You're back. So, you're fine now?" Zuho asked.

Nari pursed her lips before she shook her head. "Not completely. Safety measures should still be done."

"You look pretty as always, Nari." Chani suddenly uttered causing Nari to blush. She couldn't thank him. Too flattered from what she heard.

"Oh, do you guys go to school?" Nari asked.

But as she looked at them, one by one, they lowered their heads. Couldn't look at her straight so they hid their eyes.

What could have happened?

"It was a long story, Nari. I can explain to you everything... But can we talk about it with just the two of us?" Youngbin asked which made some of the boys lift their faces.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything bad or anything that could hurt Nari." He told everyone which made Nari worry, and curious.

Why would they think Youngbin could do something that will hurt her?

It's not like Youngbin normally hit people?

"Let's go this way." Youngbin said as he escorted her to a huge room as if it was his house.

The two took the seats quietly. Nari felt a bit nervous, having that weird and unfamiliar feeling.

"How were you guys?" Nari asked, breaking the silence.

Youngbin first cleared his throat. As he spoke, he coughed and coughed. "We didn't go to university. We stopped going to school."

Nari felt uncomfortable from Youngbin's continuous coughing. "What's wrong?" She asked on her mind.

Youngbin covered his mouth for a while - giving Nari a full view of the big and deep scar on the back of his hand.

"What happened to your hand?" Nari asked as she took his hand and looked closely at his scar.

However, Youngbin swiftly took his hand and hid it inside his pocket. "Th-that was nothing."

"Nothing?" Nari repeated. "I could see that the wound used to be deep!" She exclaimed.

She insisted and tried once again to see it for herself.

"I said it was nothing!" Youngbin shouted, getting Nari startled.

Youngbin realized what he did a second later and so he apologized, "I'm sorry Nari. I didn't mean to shout at you."

"I guess this is not the time talk about this. Let me see again some other time, Youngbin."

He tried to stop her but she escaped from his grip.

He whispered, "Sorry. I didn't do that intentionally."

Nari heard it. And she knew he was sincere but she was convinced it wasn't the time yet for them to talk.

"Let's meet again some other time, okay?" And she fled.

The boys saw her leaving the room and soon, quickly, she left their house.

"Youngbin!!" Dawon shouted as they didn't see Youngbin follow Nari.

"Yah! Youngbin! What happened?" Zuho asked.

"I think she had a clue of what happened."

"But you didn't tell her yet?" Rowoon asked.

"How could I tell her if I could see she was uncomfortable? I knew she had a feeling there was something wrong going on." He said.

"What do we do now?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Only Nari could help us. And Deokhye too."

"We scared Deokhye. Do you think she'd like to help us?" Dawon said.

"If her heart says so, she will." Jaeyoon said.

"Let's clean up. Nari should come back here. This is their house. Where could Nari sleep other than their house?"

"But what if Sunhee comes back and stay here instead?" Hwiyoung said, worrying Sunhee gets back as Nari stays at her house.

"We'll tell Sunhee the policemen are waiting here, hiding perfectly. Then she won't attempt to stay here." Youngbin said, sounded so sure that things will go as they planned.

One of their plans that always fail.

*****

Hi! I'm trying to be back on my accounts online. Hahaha! While doing that, I'm busying myself with Japanese movies plus Kdramas 😉

Toooooo exhausted from work.

Thanks for the votes and reads 💕

- lovingseoul ~