50

The fire was finally put off (Author's note: How do you even call that? Haha!) and the boys were taken out of the room.

Hwiyoung's and Chani's wounds were immediately treated properly. They applied cream on Jaeyoon's and Inseong's hands to cure the burn they got after trying to open the door.

"Guys, hey!"

The boys turned their heads towards the direction of the person calling them.

"Nari?"

The lady was smiling widely at them. But you can't deny that she's really worried about them. She wanted to hug them one by one. She wanted to check up on each and one of them but would she be able to?

She looked at everyone and noticed, "Where's Youngbin and Dawon?"

The boys looked at each other. They forgot the two left to look for Nari.

"They left and went to your house." Zuho told her.

"My house?" Nari repeated and Zuho nodded.

"Shall I go with the police?" Nari asked.

"It's up to you, Nari. Would you still need their protection when you're only going to meet the two of them?" Inseong asked.

He's right. If she thinks they'll harm her, then she'll need to be accompanied by the police.

Nari pressed her lips into a thin line before sighing.

While carefully looking at them, she noticed Hwiyoung cheek was covered with a newly replaced bandage.

Nari ran towards him. Naturally, her hands cupped his cheek. His eyes tightly closed for a second, as he silently winced from the pain when Nari's hand touched his wound. "What happened?" She asked.

The end of his lips slightly moved, turning into a smile but it disappeared in less than a second.
She went to the chief police and whispered something to him before leaving the place without saying other words for the boys.

"So... are we going to be arrested now?" Chani asked.

Rowoon smiled weakly at him and nodded. "They've been chasing us since then. I think it'll be better to turn ourselves over."

"How about Sunhee? Were they able to find her?" Taeyang asked.

Zuho asked the police officer about Sunhee.

"We saw a totally burned body in the living room, where the fire started." The policeman said.

The boys hoped that it was Sunhee to stop her evilness but they also prayed it wasn't her or anybody else since they still love her as a close friend.

"The body will still be tested so we could know the identity of it." The police said before leaving them.

"You may now go to the white car, boys. It's time to bring them to our home base."

"Home base?" Jaeyoon repeated. The policeman nodded before heading and leading them to the white car.

•••

Nari calmly opened the door with her key as soon as she reached her house. It was quiet. But rather than feeling at ease, Nari was worried once again.

"I feel nervous?" She thought.

She slowly stepped inside, and peeked as she opened the door halfway. Little light was entering the house after putting all the curtains down.

"Wait."

Nari remembered she didn't leave the house like that.

She liked the sun entering their house even if she left it empty. Natural light, she thought it was healthy and lovely.