6

"I can't believe she actually did that to you." Deokhye said as she pat Nari's head.

After Mina spilled the yogurt milk on Nari's head, she didn't fight back. She was totally against violence and she knew that people doing such immoral actions will get punished.

"It was better that you did nothing yesterday, Nari. Or else, she might change the story and make you the bad one here." Deokhye said.

"But doing nothing and actually defending myself are not different."

•••

"Seo Nari! Get out of your classroom!" That shout took everyone's attention. It was too loud. His voice was occupying all the spaces it could, wherever the sound waves could reach. "Seo Nari!" He repeated.

Nari was about to face the door but Deokhye stopped her. "That's Inseong for sure." She said.

Inseong rushed into the classroom and quickly looked for Nari. He roughly put his hand on her shoulder causing her to flinch. Inseong pulled her up and pushed her to the end of the room.

Nari did her best to turn her head to any direction just not to face Inseong. His breathing was rapid. His stare could almost bare a hole in Nari's face.

"It's you again? I told you not to appear in front of me anymore!" He shouted.

"Y-you looked for me! Not me. It wasn't me who showed up." Nari said triggering Inseong's anger more.

Inseong cupped Nari's chin with his hand that slightly lifted Nari's figure. "You actually dare answering me? What did you do to Mina? Why was she called by the discipline committee?"

But Nari couldn't answer. Inseong's hand was squishing Nari's face that makes it difficult for her to speak.

Taeyang and Chani couldn't stay still seeing Inseong being violent so they one another to pull Inseong away from Nari. "Inseong. Calm down. That's too much." Chani said.

"Go away!" Inseong said as he shoved the two guys away. "I don't know who you are and I don't care. If something bad happens to Mina because of you, I won't let this one go unlike that time you listened to our talk."

Inseong clenched his fist and slowly raised it up. Luckily Zuho saw it and grabbed his hand. Their hands were trembling as their forces collide.

"You'll get an offense if you continue this, Inseong. I know we all don't want a bad record." Zuho told him.

Inseong gritted his teeth trying to suppress his anger. He loves Mina so much and he won't let her get into trouble even though the girl puts herself onto it.

"If I were you, I won't go to this school anymore." Inseong whispered to her. "Everyone thought it was your fault why we broke up. That's better than let them know it was because of a friend. I'd rather get you hurt than him."

When Inseong finally loosen his grip on Nari's chin, Deokhye ran to her and pulled her away from the boys.

She gently pat Nari's shoulders as she lead her back to her seat. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Should I just drop out now? It's not too late to do that. I can still transfer back to my old school." Nari said as she rested her chin on the desk.

"What? This is just a misunderstanding. I'm sure."

"But that Kim Inseong is scary. I don't care if he has good looks but his attitude surely is rotten." Nari whispered being careful that nobody else other than Deokhye heard it.