19

"Did you see that? She's obviously flirting with everyone!"

Mina's anger grew more as she continues to see more photos of Nari spending her little precious time with the nine boys. Well, she's rarely seen with Jaeyoon, Rowoon, Hwiyoung, Dawon and Chani. She's mostly with Taeyang, Zuho and Youngbin.

"Youngbin." She mentioned the name with so much love, or let us say lust. "What were they talking about again?" She asked.

"Arts. Humanities? I think it's about the project. Everyone has been asking her opinion about their works."

Mina huffed as she smirked. "Art? I'm sure I'm better than her in that field." She thought.

•••

"The serial numbers are on the sides of the books, Nari. Are you sure you can find them?" Youngbin asked. Taeyang and Nari volunteered to help him since there were a lot of books left on the tables. Some were even on the floor.

"I think we should get them by subject." Rowoon, who just arrived, said.

"Rowoon! Zuho!" Taeyang exclaimed. He was so happy to see them as well. Their task would be faster if they'll help each other.

"Ah, Nari." Youngbin called. "Can you go to Chani for a while? He accidentally took out a book here without properly borrowing it."

"Chani? Sure?" Nari said, stil actually thinking twice if she should do it or not.

"Then fetch Hwiyoung from their room. I forgot to stop by their classroom." Zuho said.

"He's with Dawon. I think they're still in the room. Call him over as well if you could." Rowoon added.

Nari didn't complain despite the number of favor asked from her. She went down to Dawon's classroom.

"Lee Dawon?" She spoke as she peeked through the glass window on the door.

"Come on! Just pile them up then put them in your bag. We should catch up with Nari before we go."

"Lee Dawon? Kim Hwiyoung?"

The two guys turned their heads to the door and saw Nari. "Oh? Speaking of the angel." Dawon said. It was supposedly a compliment but it sounded like he was teasing her.

"Young - Ah, Rowoon said I should tell you to go up to the library. I'll just go and get something from Chani and I'll go back to you."

"Chani?" Dawon repeated before he and Hwiyoung looked at each other.

"I'll go with you." Hwiyoung said as he quickly put his things inside his bag. "Are you coming, Dawon?"

But Dawon shook his head. "I'll wait for you outside this room. I'll just fix these things."

Hwiyoung and Nari were quiet on the way to the room where Chani is. But it wasn't awkward. It's just that they don't have any necessary things to talk about.

But before they could enter the classroom, an unfamiliar girl for Nari went inside.

She looked at Hwiyoung with her asking eyes, "Who is she?" She was about to take more step but Hwiyoung blocked her way.

"I don't think it's good to go for now." He said causing Nari's eyebrows to wrinkle. "He better fix his problem that girl first."

"Why? Who is she?" She finally asked.

"Yoonji. His ex-girlfriend. Ah, once he thought his girlfriend." He whispered as he gently dragged Nari a few steps away from the classroom.

He brought her near the stairs and asked, "Do you want to sit first?" and pointed at the stairway.

But Nari shook her head and just leaned on the handrails.

Hwiyoung pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and unfolded it. Then he laid it flat on the starcase. "Here. Sit there if you're uncomfortable sitting on floor."

Nari gaped and she quickly shook her head matching with her hands, "Yah! Why did you put your handkerchief on the floor. It's dirty."

Hwiyoung chuckled at her reaction, "That's why I laid it there, it's dirty. Now you can sit down."

Holding her on her shoulders, he pushed Nari down to where he put his handkerchief. "I'm sure it'll take time for Chani and that Yoonji to talk."

"Can you tell me more... about the two of them?" Nari asked.

"Sorry." Hwiyoung said as he took the empty place beside Nari. "I think Chani should you about that himself. I don't think he'll feel good with us talking about his personal life."

Nari rested her elbows on her knees as she leaned her chin on her palm, "I'm getting more curious."

An end of Hwiyoung's lips automatically curled up as he stared at the curious Nari who's staring at a blank wall.

"Just remember but don't let him know that I told you this. She's the reason why Chani has trust issues."

*****

Be careful. We are slowly going up on the roller coaster. Haha! Just kidding!

I went back to my old book (Please Remember) and read the comments on the last chapter+author's note(s) and wow, I hope I could write just like before. I hope I could make a story that people would like to read.

If I'm disappointing you, I'm sorry but I am doing my best here. Thank you ❤️

Btw, thank you for 2K reads! Wow :">

- lovingseoul ~