27

"Nari! Here!" Dawon shouted happily as he waved his hand up.

They gathered everyone so Nari could study. There's three of them who could teach her, Jaeyoon surprising Nari because she didn't expect him to do good in school, Zuho like he wanted, and Youngbin.

Nari just couldn't say no and she couldn't tell him she was actually bothered by what she saw back there.

"Dawon." Nari uttered as she pulled the sleeve of Dawon's blazer, stopping him before entering the study hall. "I can't stay long." She continued.

Dawon sighed before smiling, "I understand. Don't worry."

"And can you help me?" She asked. Dawon wrinkled his brows before nodding, "Be sure to alarm me if you see any signs of stain of blood on any part of my body, okay?"

"Y-you mean, wait. You have menstru-" Nari quickly slapped his arm causing him to stop from talking.

"I'm not talking about that!" Nari said as her cheeks start to turn red.

"Then what?"

"I'll text you what it is about."

"Text? Why not tell me now? Here?" Dawon asked.

Nari looked around to see anybody's familiar face. "I can't afford to let them know about it. So please keep this to ourselves, only?"

"I need someone to at least help me. And Dawon's the best choice. He's the one I'm not close with yet. I think we can also be friends by this, if he'd let me." Nari thought.

Dawon sighed before grabbing her hand and tucked it inside his blazer's pocket, "Fine, princess. I think you're asking too many things from me now. But anyway, let's start your tutorial." And he smiled at her sarcastically.

They entered the library together. While finding for the room they reserved for them, they met Rowoon and Hwiyoung on the way.

"Hey!" Rowoon greeted while Hwiyoung just slightly bowed. Rowoon and Hwiyoung noticed Nari's hand inside Dawon's pocket making the latter guy to squint his eyes.

Hwiyoung pushed his lips together before he spoke, "Let's go. We've been waiting for the two of you." and he began walking towards their room.

Nari quickly followed after him. As Rowoon and Dawon walked together to the room, Rowoon asked "It's surprising to see that you're close with Nari."

"Is it bad?"

Rowoon shook his head and said, "I'm happy, to be honest, you weren't that nice to her. You know that."

"You know well I hate talking about dreams, our future, and all. And Nari's been talking about that a lot."

Rowoon sighed as he put his arm around the shorter guy's shoulders, "Come on, Dawon. We're not getting any younger. Start adulting and realize your own dream."

They immediately started studying, not wasting any minute since Nari really needed to catch up to all their lessons. She was absent for a few days but she already missed a lot.

"Here. You need to look at these notes first before I tell you about the next lesson which you first missed." Zuho told Nari as he showed him his notes.

Nari politely nodded and said, "Okay." Zuho smiled as he patted the top of Nari's head.

The boys secretly watched her study with their notebooks opened on their hands.

Youngbin was worried she shouldn't be stressed yet since she just got out of the hospital.

Jaeyoon was thinking he should be the one to teach her believing he studies better than Zuho. Well, they're both smart but Jaeyoon's lazy to study. Zuho's a slow learner.

Chani's thinking wondering why he's there. He won't teach her anyway.

Taeyang's thinking of a way how to cheer her up or support her so she could be motivated to continue studying.

Dawon was busy checking the internet as he glanced at Nari. "What is her disease all about?" She quickly sent him a text earlier telling him what her disease is.

Inseong wasn't studying so he was just watching Nari study.

Rowoon was busy studying. He was actually competing with Nari in who'll finish first. Well, he has decided on this by himself.

Hwiyoung was waiting for her to ask questions and he thought he'll make sure to help her. He can't trust Zuho enough in teaching her on their lessons.

"Dawon." Inseog nudged Dawon after seeing him reading and mouthing some words while looking at the screen of his phone. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Huh?" Dawon uttered as he looked at Inseong and transferred his eyes to the screen and back to Inseong several times. He realized and remembered what he was doing. He quickly locked his phone and shook his head while smiling awkwardly. "Nothing. It's nothing."

Inseong obviously didn't buy it but decided not to ask him more so he just nodded and gave back his attention on Nari.

"Ah, Inseong." Dawon said. "How's Mina? What is she up to nowdays?" He whispered trying not to disturb Nari.

Inseong sighed first as he think of what to tell him. They all knew Mina was trying to get Youngbin but no one truly knows how Inseong still feels for her. "I'm not sure. The usual?"

"Just going to the mall?" Dawon asked before nudging him playfully. "Do you still want to get her back?"

Inseong scrunched his nose as he shortly looked at Youngbin, "There's no point of getting her back."

"Don't tie yourself on her. She's not even worth it." Dawon said but he suddenly stopped after realizing Inseong might have been felt offended. "I-I mean, no, wait. I don't-"

The end of Inseong's lips suddenly curved seeing Dawon panicking . "It's alright Dawon. You guys have been reminding me about her but I didn't listen."

"By the way," Inseong moved closer to Dawon and continued whispering, "What were you checking on your phone again?" He asked while Dawon was still distracted.

"Ah, this?" Dawon said and flashed the screen of his phone to Inseong.

Then Inseong read what's on the screen, "Von Willebrand disease? What about it?"

"Nothing. Nari-"

"Nari?"

Dawon's eyes widened realizing what was happening. "Ah, I mean Nari asked me to search about it."

"Why?"

"B-because-" Dawon was stuttering while thinking of a way on how to cover it up.

"She was reading a novel book while she was in the hospital. She said she can't look it up on the internet while she was there. Yeah!" He paused for a while to straighten his thoughts. "S-she was really bothered what it was about. I'm researching for her so she could focus on studying."

Inseong just slowly nodded his head slightly believing Dawon. "Let me help you then." He said before taking out his phone from his bag and his pen and paper to write down everything he'll find.

*****

Christmas is fast approaching and SF9 already dropped their gift! What do you think about the song and the music video? I honestly haven't watched it.

Thank you for the 5K reads! That's really amazing! And I saw this on the ranking. Hopefully fans from other fandoms will see it and will be curious about SF9.(I'm lowkey promoting them haha)

- lovingseoul ~