31

Deokhye keeps on asking Nari if she was okay. "Let's go to the infirmary." She insisted but Nari kept on shaking her head.

"Let's go and get your scratches disinfected." Chani said.

Taeyang skipped as he moved beside Nari and said "I'll do it myself if you don't want to see the nurse anymore." making her chuckle. Just seeing her smiling at him makes him happy, what more if he was able to make her laugh?

"No worries. It's not that I don't want to see the nurse. But I just met her before. She might tell me I'm too clumsy - too much to handle."

"But that's true." Zuho murmured which Nari clearly understood but still responded "What?" Zuho just shook his head causing Nari to pout. "Sulky Nari is cute." Zuho thought.

"Fine. If you don't want to go to the infirmary, let's just go back to our classroom." Chani said. Nari wanted to thank him but she just smiled at him hoping he understood what it means.

Overlooking at Nari's position, at her back, Chani could see figures. It was a bit blurry because of the distance but he's sure it's one male and female students.

Soon as he was able to recognize who they were, he stopped Nari from turning around. Zuho looked at him with his furrowed eyebrows. Chani pointed at a certain direction as he nod his head.

Zuho followed it without complaining and found out what it was. Chani held her shoulders so she won't be able to spin her body around. Her eyes widened as Chani took steps closer.

"H-hey... what are you doing?" She asked.

He glanced at the figures and was surprised of what was happening. There was Mina with Youngbin, and behind them was Yoonji.

"Yoonji?" Chani whispered causing Nari to lift her chin and look at Chani's face. Then Chani looked down on Nari causing her to lower her head again.
He put his arm around Nari's back and pulled her closer, burying her face on his chest.

"I think... we should use the other stairs." Zuho said. Deokhye and Taeyang looked at him with their brows wrinkled. "No more questions. Just go. Just go." He said as he lead Deokhye and Taeyang. Zuho tapped Chani's shoulders as he passed by him.

Chani swiftly changed his position with Nari. He placed his hand on the back of her head before lowering his head down, "Just walk naturally. No need to look back." He whispered.

He spun her around and let her walk in front of him. Chani slowly went to her side not removing his arm around her shoulders. Nari attempted to look back but Chani her her chin with his thumb and index finger to keep her eyes in front.

Upon reaching the end of the hallway, Chani to her "I don't want you to see Mina and Youngbin together. I don't want to see you hurting."

Nari pushed him away and glared at him. "I'm not hurting whenever I see them together."

"Denial."

She raised her eyebrow and repeated, "I don't like Youngbin. I'm just bothered. That's all."

Chani heard food steps coming closer so he grabbed her hand and dragged her so they could turn at the end of the hallway.

He pulled her to a post and trapped her between him and the post. Putting his hands on both sides of her head, Chani lowered his head and told her "I can see it. The way you look at him whenever you see him. It was just one day, it changed. What happened? Tell me honestly."

"It's true I was just bothered. Seeing Mina following him around, it feels weird because I knew she was dating Inseong."

"I think you should not meddle with their stuff. If you don't have feelings for Youngbin or Inseong then there's not reason for you to worry about their situation."

"I'm just worried be-"

"You should be worried about yourself." Chani said before straightening his back and legs. He grabbed her hand and made her palm face up. "You have scratches." Then he dropped her hand and pointed at her bandaged wounds. "You still have wounds not fully healed. You're too clumsy. There's so much to worry about you."

Nari pouted shortly before murmuring, "You're right."

Suddenly, Chani furrowed his eyebrows before asking "Why are they not fully healed yet? You stayed in the hospital for days."

Nari couldn't say anything. What should she tell him? She's not always good at lying. She bit her lower lip feeling nervous. She licked her lips before shaking her head.

Chani saw her biting her lip and even licking them. He suddenly felt hot and his eyes stared at her pink lips.

She sighed with her eyes shut. But before she could talk, Chani held her cheeks squishing them together causing her lips to pout.

"O-okay. Thinking deeply doesn't fit you." He said before quickly letting go of her cheeks. "You know, let's just not go to the infirmary. I can see you really don't like to."

*****

Why is there no update for Wattpad on iOS? It's easier for me to update there than on android :(

By the way, thank you so much for appreciating this book!

#349 is the highest rank so far (12 Jan 2017). And tomorrow, I'll be having my interview for the job I'm applying. Second interview so I am still not used to it :( Please wish me luck and pray if you could. Hehe :)

Thank you! :)

- lovingseoul ~