9

The sun has already set down and the moon has showed up. It was round and bright that lightens Nari's house perfectly.

Inseong sat between Youngbin and Chani facing Nari.

Inseong caught Nari right after class. He purposely left his last class early just to be able to find Nari before she goes home. They know where her house is but Inseong isn't bad enough to trespass her house.

"Nari, Seo Nari, right?" Youngbin asked and Nari nodded. "Are you alright?"

"Youngbin? I didn't do anything to her." Inseong quickly defended himself.

Youngbin smiled at Inseong and put his arm around Inseong's shoulders. "I know. I just wanted to ask her."

"But Youngbin, why am I even here?" Chani asked.

Youngbin said, "Everyone's here Chani. Look at them." Then he pointed at the others who were sitting at the other sofa.

"Can I just cook our dinner here? It's already 6:43. Jaeyoon said he's already hungry." Rowoon said.

"I'll help him." Zuho said.

"Sure. Cook for ten people." Youngbin told Rowoon and Zuho.

"Wait. Stop!" Nari ran in front of Rowoon and Zuho blocking their way to the kitchen. "You'll use my kitchen?"

Zuho and Rowoon looked at each other before laughing together. "Of course. Where else do you think we could cook for the ten of us?"

"So, kindly excuse us." Zuho said as the two of them pass by her.

"Please go back here, Nari. We're still talking." Youngbin said. His voice sounded gentle but there was something in it that made Nari obliged.

Youngbin transferred to an empty seat beside Nari. "Seo Nari. First, Inseong, what did Seo Nari do that you're treating her like this?" Youngbin asked.

Inseong breathed out heavily before lifting his chin. "Sorry." He said softly.

"Because of Mina... isn't it?" Youngbin asked and Inseong nodded.

Chani knew he has to leave. He doesn't have anything to do with their problem so he don't have to get involved.

"Can I help? Do you want to talk about it here or only the two of us?" Youngbin asked. Then he added, "You know I don't want us to keep anything among ourselves that would could us to fight."

Nari kept her head low when Inseong focused his eyes on her. Inseong felt sorry for her. He unleashed his anger on her just because she was there when Mina told him she wanted to break up.

It was also his fault that Mina saw him getting mad at Nari that's why she chose her as an excuse for her plans in getting Youngbin for herself.

"You should tell sorry to Nari not us, though." Youngbin said.

"Sorry." It was short and simple yet it surely sounded sincere.

A smile automatically grew on Youngbin's face. He feels so great that his friends actually listen to him but he didn't want to make them think that he's a superior and they're his underlings.

"And you, I think you should thank Chani?" Youngbin asked Nari.

Narie as surprised. What did Chani exactly do for her to thank him?

"Ah... was it because he helped me hide from Kim Inseong?" Nari asked and Youngbin nodded. "As if that was actually necessary?" She said causing Inseong to laugh a bit.

Chani stood up and shouted "Yah!" but Jaeyoon quickly stopped him.

"It's not as if Kim Inseong would really do something harmful." Nari uttered.

"Seo Nari?" Youngbin spoke her name lovingly.

Nari pushed her lips together into a thin line before saying, "Thank you, Kang Chani."

Chani proudly crossed his arms across his chest. "You're welcome."

Youngbin stood up and patted the top of Nari's head, "Good. Now, talk to each other and I'll check what's happening in the kitchen." He said before leaving.

*****

Sometimes, kids that are bickering are cute. But if it happens all the time, it's annoying. Haha!

I want to share something. It's my first time writing a story that all of the male characters have interest on the female character. That's what I originally planned but I don't think I could do that. Lol @ me

Anyway, thank you my active readers :) I hope we could make the dedications using the Wattpad app -_-

Who's your bias in SF9, btw?

- lovingseoul ~