15

Nari slowly closed the gate and carefully locked the it. She's ready for another day in school. Her bag is with Zuho. She has to get it from him but she don't know where to find him.

She called Deokhye who's currently wearing her school uniform.

"Do you know where Zuho lives?" She asked.

"Baek Zuho? Why? Their house is blue. That's all I know. Mina probably know."

"That did not help, Deokhye."

"You're welcome. Bye!"

She kept them her mobile phone in her pocket before riding her bicycle to school. Maybe at least one of them would go to school early. Then she could safely get back her bag.

"Seo Nari!" Zuho shouted making Nari stop. She looked around but she don't see any other student around besides the guy who's standing far. His clothes had the same color as her uniform.

She tilted her head as she stared at the figure. "Is he calling me?" She just scratched the back of her head before continuing with her bike.

Zuho waited for Nari to reach the point where he was and blocked her way. Nari turned a bit on the right but Zuho followed her.

"Get off." Zuho said.

She raised her chin to look at the person trying to stop her. "Zuho? Why are you here?" She looked at his back and saw it"My bag!"

"Before that, let me ride on your bike."

Nari's eyebrows wrinkled a lot. "What is he saying?"

Because Nari wasn't doing anything Zuho pulled her off of the bike himself and took the seat. "Now sit here." Zuho said tapping on the seat behind.

"Why should I? It's my bike!"

"Do you want to drive it instead and let me sit on the back, then?"

Her lips automatically formed an "O" after realizing. Zuho's obviously heavier than her. It'll be difficult for her.

Zuho put his and Nari's bags in fron of him so Nari could comfortably sit at the back. "Hold on to me if you don't want to fall."

She slapped Zuho's back causing Zuho to smile. "Don't worry. I catch you even before you fall."

Those were simple lines yet they made Nari feel nervous. She put her left hand across her heart. It was beating fast and strong.

Zuho didn't feel her arms holding onto him so he slightly turned around and grabbed Nari's hands. He put them around his waist himself.

"You can put your hand there for a while." Zuho said.

Nari quickly pulled it away. "People might see it. It won't be good if they do."

But again Zuho put them on his waist. "Just remove it when we're there. I'll make sure no one will see." He said.

Nari sighed and have up. She didn't remove her hands there but it wasn't actually touching Zuho. It was there just suspending in the air.

Zuho rolled his eyes before holding onto her hands again, surprising Nari. He put her hands into the pocket of his blazer. "Keep them in there. It's warm and your hand will stay hidden."

"Here." Zuho said giving Nari's bag back to her. They parked the bicycle themselves. Indeed, there weren't that much students around yet.

"Thank you."

"Don't mind Chani again. We have talked to him and he admitted what he did was wrong."

"No. It's okay. I thought as well that it was better to stay away from you. That scandal with Mina was my first. I don't want that to happen again."

"We're good boys, Nari. We don't want any bad school record. We're on the same boat, I guess."

But Nari still frowned and lowered her head. She began slightly swinging her right foot forward which Zuho finds cute.

Suddenly they could hear a noise coming - loud voices talking and laughing together.

"I should go." Nari said as she attempted to leave but Zuho stopped her. He grabbed the hem of Nari's blazer and pulled her closer.

He chuckled and said, "We're not doing anything wrong. Stop overthinking."

"Oh, Zuho? Why did you leave so early? You didn't even eat breakfast." Jaeyoon asked before noticing Nari who's standing beside him. "Seo Nari?" He uttered as his finger pointed at Nari then pointed next on Zuho.

Zuho suddenly tousled Nari's hair and bent over to whisper, "You may go first."

Nari looked weirdly at him, moving her eyes down going up as if judging him of whoever he was.

Suddenly, Zuho bumped his forehead on Nari's forehead. "Knock it off, Nari. I said go." He said.

Nari quickly pushed him away before running towards their building and entered immediately.

Zuho laughed while his friends just stared at him. It was just Jaeyoon, Taeyang and Chani who were there.

Zuho shrugged his shoulders first and said, "What? It's fun to tease that one. Trust me."

*****

I was watching 2016 MAMA. Lol! Everyone's still a rookie in my eyes, except of course for Taeyeon. I mean, second generation KPop groups are all not there, only Taemin for the opening stage and Taeyeon as a soloist :(

Btw, thank you for the votes ❤️