16

"I've given you today the details on your project. That means you have three months to do it." The teacher said.

She began stacking the books on the tabletop. "You can express art in any way you prefer. In the best way you could. I don't mind to see similar ideas because the content will definitely be different. I'd be looking forward on the effort you exert the most. Okay?"

"Ma'am!" One student raised her hand. "I've given you the notes you'll need. They're self explanatory, class. And that's how I'll grade you."

"On how we understood the lesson?" One student asked and the teacher nodded.

"There's no wrong understanding for now. But I need to grade you on how close your work is on the real meaning of the context."

Deokhye sighed as she slouched on her seat. "I definitely don't have a talent for art!" She exclaimed causing Nari to laugh. "What?"

Nari didn't expect that the person she'll be close with is actually the opposite of her.

People who are alike don't always match. They tend to collide at times, too. Slowly, that becomes dangerous.

"I love art. I can help you if you want." Nari told Deokhye. The latter's eyes immediately sparkled. "I see a hope in you, Nari." Deokhye said with her hands clasped together.

Taeyang suddenly came and whispered to Nari's ear, literally whispered with his lips close to her ear. "Do you mind if I join?"

He was too close causing Nari to pull back herself accidentally inclining her chair. It almost fell backwards but Taeyang successfully held the armchair and the back of Nari's chair and pulled it to prevent it from falling.

Nari's forehead slightly bumped onto Taeyang's shoulder. He quickly checked on Nari. "Are you alright?" His body was bent forward, leaning closer to Nari.

Nari slowly nodded and looked down to avoid Taeyang from seeing her face getting flushed red.

"Tomorrow. Can we start tomorrow? I don't have a camera, though." Taeyang said as he straightened his back and scratched the back of his neck.

Deokhye and Nari looked at each other before the grinned together. "You can use the camera of you cellphone." Deokhye said. Taeyang looked at Nari and the latter nodded as she flashed a smile.

"That's a relief. But I have another request with you." Taeyang said.

"Anything. As long as it's doable."

"Watch my dance again tomorrow. I've added something and changed a few. It'll take like only half an hour." Nari immediately nodded which made Taeyang bounce a bit in his position before bending forward to hug Nari.

"Thanks." He said as he pat Nari's back.

Before going home, Nari has decided to visit the library first to check a few books.

"Humanities. I did not know it was actually about art. I thought it was plain psychology or history. How stupid of me." Nari thought as she walked towards the shelves Youngbin told her where the humanities books are.

"The notes given to us were simply our teacher's opinion on art. Is this project even serious?" Nari asked on her mind.

Finally she was in front of thick Humanities books. There were different fields of science that each book tackles.

She scanned through the books and finally found Art. She was about to get it when someone suddenly arrived.

"Oh, it's here! Dawon, the humanities book is here."

"Hwiyoung?"

Hwiyoung suddenly turned around to go to Youngbin and officially borrow the book when he noticed Nari.

"Seo Nari?

They both looked surprised. As if it was a miracle they were both in the library.

"Were you also looking for a Humanities book?" Hwiyoung asked.

He sounded kind. It was like Nari was seeing a different Hwiyoung.

Confusion was obvious on Nari's face. This caused Hwiyoung to worry. "H-hey. Are you alright?" He asked as he walked towards Nari.

He stood beside her as he placed his right hand on her shoulder. He tilted his head to look closely at Nari's face.

"Yah! Lee Dawon!" Hwiyoung softly shouted and returned his attention to Nari. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Nari slowly turned her head facing Hwiyoung, "Do you perhaps, have a split personality?"

Hwiyoung's lips automatically parted.  He immediately pulled himself away from Nari. "Dawon, let's go." He said and quickly walked away.

"Hi!" Dawon said as he passed by Nari who was left puzzled.

"Nari?"

"Nari?" He repeated.

"Seo Nari?"  He made his voice a little louder. "What's wrong?"

Nari finally snapped out of her thoughts. "Y-youngbin..."

Youngbin slightly scratched the side of his head as he bit his lower lip. He was also looking at the direction where he was from then back to Nari.

"Do you perhaps, have a split personality?" Nari gasped and covered her mouth after remembering what she actually asked Hwiyoung.

"Did you find the book you were looking for?" Youngbin asked.

Nari shook her head. "Hwiyoung. Did he already leave?" She asked and Youngbin nodded. "Where is he now?"

Youngbin shrugged his shoulders. "Do you want me to help you find the Humanities book you need?"

"Can I go to your house?" Nari suddenly asked.

Youngbin put his hands on his waist as he sighed. He then wiped his face downward with his hand as questions flood into his mind.

"I think I offended him." Nari murmured. It was almost inaudible but Youngbin still heard it.

Nari's forehead had wrinkled all over and her lips were pouted. The sight of sulky Nari caused Youngbin to laugh internally. She wasn't sulking but her face showed almost the same.

Youngbin held Nari's shoulders and adjusted her body to make her face him. He held her chin and lifted it up a bit. Using his thumb, he massaged Nari's temple to straighten out the wrinkles on it.

"Like what we always do, just talk it out with Hwiyoung. He's very chic but he's a nice guy. Don't worry." But Nari just sighed and lowered her head a bit.

Nari can be childish and childlike at times. She can also be matured. Well, almost everyone is like that. Youngbin find these things adorable.

Youngbin grabbed her hand and dragged her nicely to a table near the table where Youngbin as a student assistant stays.

"Wait for me. My duty will end soon. We'll go together to our house. Okay?" Youngbin said and Nari silently nodded. "Good." He smiled and pat the top of the lady's head.

*****

Wow all those drama on Twitter because of the 2016 MAMA. Everyone deserves the awards they received. They just have their own time when to receive theirs.

Did you see SF9 stepping out of the car and walking on the red carpet? They are totally giving that feels of guys (chaebols) on BOYS OVER FLOWERS ❤️

- lovingseoul ~