11

"Why are we here again?" Deokhye whispered to Nari.

Nari looked at the guys who were seated together forming a huge circle.

"The canteen is full. Taeyang also invited me here. I guess it's better. I don't know where else we could eat. Sorry I didn't ask your permission anymore." Nari said and she clasped her hands together as she apologized.

Flashback

Taeyang pulled Nari to a bench nearby holding both of her arms and forced her to take a sit, "Sit down here and watch me dance. Okay? Tell me later what you think."

Nari listened to him and silently watched him. But she couldn't help and move her body to the beat.

Taeyang's moves were smooth and really astonished Nari. She frowned when the music stopped after a minute or so.

Taeyang's chest moved up and down before sitting down beside Nari. "How was it?" He asked.

Her eyes slowly widened, little by little it got rounder. "That was amazing Yoo Taeyang." She uttered.

Taeyang blinked his eyes thrice and slowly drew his face a bit closer to Nari's. "Are you alright?" She quickly nodded. "Your face is red. Are you sure you're alright?"

End of Flashback

"It was hard to say no, Deokhye. But admit it. It's better to eat here than in that place that's so loud." Nari said that Deokhye eventually agreed.

"Seo Nari! Seo Nari!" Taeyang cheerfully walked towards Nari and sat beside her holding onto his tray. "Can I sit here?" He asked as he flashed her a wide smile. It was a kind of smile that could surprise people and make their heart flutter.

Nari just stared at Taeyang but the latter simply continued eating as if he did not do anything.

Nari sighed before shaking her head. That was unexpected. She was never close to Taeyang since he have always treated her simply as an acquaintance. She never knew her heart would react like that just because of a smile he showed her.

All of them quickly finished their food. Youngbin asked everyone to form a big circle, including Deokhye and Nari.

"Shall we play a game?" Dawon asked. But Youngbin quickly declined, "Our time is short. We can't be late for our next class." He said.

The slightly quiet Jaeyoon suddenly spoke, "I just want to have a short talk."

"Sure. What is it about?" Youngbin asked.

"About Seo Nari."

"Nari?" Inseong, Youngbin and Chani repeated together.

"We all know that the house we always play at was empty for a very long time. Probably eighteen years or more?" Jaeyoon halted as he waited for everyone's response. They all nodded.

"I was just wondering how and why Seo Nari suddenly showed up claiming that house?" He added.

All the boys turned their ryes on Nari which made her nervous.

"That house is ours. It was really ours before we moved to the city." She said as she lowered her gaze because of embarrassment.

Taeyang unexpectedly responded we a nod, showing that he's listening attentively. That was new. He began showing respect and too much interest when Nari complimented his dance - compliments he have been waiting.

"I just wanted to go back because I thought..." she slightly lifted her head to see if they are listening. Everyone's really listening to her, especially Deokhye. She never dared to ask Nari anything about it. She's afraid it might be too personal.

She sighed once more and straightened her back before continuing. "I thought it will help me decide what to do in the future, what profession I should get. There might be memories when I was younger that would let me know what I like to be and to do in the future."

The boys again nodded and Nari felt relieved. "Wow! They really listened to me." She thought.

So might as well she must add, "I want to know what was my original dream."

Upon hearing dream, Dawon quickly frowned. "Dream? Not even worth preparing for." He thought.

•••

While on their way to their house, Chani was surprisingly quiet. All of them has always been noisy even after exams.

Youngbin noticed it and that really bothered him. This guy surely has father-like vibes.

"Chani. Are you alright?" Youngbin asked and Chani nodded.

"You seemed puzzled for a while, Chani." Dawon said as he put his arm around Chani's shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know either. Sorry."

"I'm sure there is something. If you're just embarrassed to tell us, you can tell me privately. Okay?" Youngbin said and Chani nodded.

"That's not fair! Yah Kang Chani. You should tell me that as well. Okay? Just... let me know anytime. I don't want to be the last one to know. Huh?" Dawon said causing Youngbin and Chani to laugh.

"Okay. Okay. I understand."

*****

You can guys react to my book. Or... maybe it's just not reaction worthy. Loljk =)))

- lovingseoul ~