3

Nari was really hungry the following day. She forgot to buy neither bring groceries or at least a ramen to eat. A slice of pizza was the last one she ate.

She took a bath and quickly groomed herself before heading out of the house. She made sure everything was locked.

"They wouldn't come in again, right?" She thought. But she forgot to explain herself to the boys which she knew is necessary. But will they care about what she is going to say?

She started walking in the small streets to look for a store or a café. The place didn't change that much so it wouldn't be a problem to look around the neighborhood, right?

She found one shop that already looked abandoned. The glass windows were dirty but the lights were on.

She went inside and found out i was still open. But it does seem no one eats there.

She looked at the items but everything has already expired. She almost cursed. She was already hungry and the shop gave her a false hope.

"Please go to a coffee shop. There's one just a few steps away." Nari was surprised when someone spoke. She didn't notice the guy that was at the cashier.

"You're Seo Nari?" He asked.

"How did you know?" Nari asked as she walked towards the counter.

"Chani told us." He said and raised the front of his visor, revealing his eyes. "I'm Kim Rowoon." He said.

"Why are all your products here expired?" Nari dared to ask.

"You don't have to know that. Just buy your food and go to your rotting house." He said causing Nari to frown forming a furrow in her brow. "Why are you there anyway?" He added.

"It's our house. I used to live there." Nari said trying to keep herself calm.

"Y-your house?" Rowoon repeated as if he couldn't believe what he heard.

Nari once nodded before leaving the store.

Rowoon quickly sent his friends a text to warn them. "Don't go to that house again. It's not a ghost house anymore. That girl from yesterday said it's their house. I don't wanna get sued for trespassing."

•••

"One order of oolong tea, please." Nari said causing the staff to lift his head from the monitor.

"Oolong? Weird." He thought. "Name please." He said.

"Nari."

The staff quickly averted his eyes from the monitor to Nari after recognizing that name.

"Nari? Oh, it's you!" He happily said.

"Chani! Hi!" She greeted.

"We'll call your name once your tea is done. Additional orders?"

"One croissant."

Nari then went to an empty table. While waiting for her order she looked around. It's a nice coffee shop. The ambiance is great.

What's surprised her more is finding Chani there. Earlier she saw Rowoon.

"Is everyone doing part-time jobs?" She asked in her mind assuming that the boys are still studying like her.

"Oolong tea for Ms. Nari." The waiter said. Chani quickly came over to tell him where Nari was seated so he could just bring it to him.

Hwiyoung did not interrogate him anymore and carried the tray with the tea and croissant.

"Here's your order, ma'am." Hwiyoung said in the nicest way he could. The manager was just around observing them, even Chani.

"Thanks." Nari said flashing him a bright smile.

"I'm pretending to be nice just because the manager is at the corner of this room. Do not misunderstand." Hwiyoung said with his firm voice.

Nari did not expect that and she was flustered. But she understood him. She was knew. They don't know her so there's no reason for them to be nice to her. But there's no reason for them as well to be rude to her.

"Don't worry. I'm not expecting anything. Thanks, again." Nari said without looking at Hwiyoung and she began eating.

*****

Third chapter, yay!
If you have read my Please Remember book, you'll realize I've always been writing like this. The story slowly progresses but I'll make sure it will be interesting. But I still pray I won't disappoint you 😊

K.O. promotions to start real soon. When is it again?...

- lovingseoul ~