1

Nari closed the zipper of her suitcase and looked around the room. "I won't regret it, right?"

Nari has decided to go back to their hometown, where she was born. Her parents didn't want to go with her but instead they will support her fully. They've given them money and told her to just tell them if she needs more.

"Our house there is older than you so probably you'll have problems as you live there. Tell us when such things happen, okay?" Her mother told her before kissing her forehead.

"I'll drive you to the train station. Will you be fine alone after that?" Her father asked and she politely nodded.

The travel from their house to the train station didn't take too long. They were unable to talk about a lot of things they wanted to.

"Mom, I'll tell you if I ever progress. Is that okay?" Nari asked her mother.

"Sure, my dear. Just go and take your time. You have all your time before college to know what you really want."

"Merely two years." Nari said and her mother bitterly smiled. Does that mean she might be away for two years? That's what her mother worries about. Besides that goal of going back to their old house, she wanted to learn on how to get along with new people. She needs to be used on how to live with new acquaintances around.

Tears started to form at the ends of Nari's eyes as she stared at her parents. She feels bad for leaving them. She knew she'll miss them badly.

•••

Nari tied up the curtains so she could see the place better.

But her silence was disturbed by the sound of a glass broken in the backyard. "Who could it be? I closed the gate, right?" She asked in her mind.

She ran to the backyard to check. She was surprised to see three men playing.

"Catch this well, Jaeyoon. You'll break everything here if you keep on dodging it." Taeyang said before throwing the ball to the taller guy.

But Jaeyoon avoided the ball once again causing a vase behind him to be broken.

Nari looked at all the windows and saw one glass window was broken. "So that's what I heard earlier."

"Penalty, Jaeyoon. Get the ball inside that house." Zuho told him.

Nari observed them well and quickly hid herself inside the cabinet under the sink after seeing one of the guys entering the house.

Jaeyoon successfully got the ball but he noticed one door of the cabinets slightly opened. He ignored it and just passed by thinking "Ah. Mice." He murmured.

As soon as Nari heard the door clicked she went out of the cabinet. "Who are they?" She uttered as if someone could actually answer it.

She opened the faucet and washed her forearms that got black stains when she stayed inside the cabinet. But she didn't notice the door opening. Until she heard a low-toned scream which really surprised her. It lasted for only about a second.

"Who are you?" Zuho shouted.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Nari calmly asked Zuho but he just raised an eyebrow on her.

Taeyang followed Zuho after noticing he remained standing by the door frame. "What's wrong - Who are you?" He asked after seeing Nari.

Zuho and Taeyang looked around. All furniture were still covered with white dusted cloths and the floor was still uncleaned. They're sure no one was living in that house. Ignoring Nari, Zuho still went to the living room.

Nari watched Zuho as he comfortably sat on a sofa, even putting his feet on the sofa's arm rest. "Call the boys, Taeyang. Let's have our lunch here." He said.

Nari rushed to where Zuho was and asked, "Wait. What? What lunch? Who are the boys you're talking about?"

But Zuho did not answer Nari and just glared at her. "Wake me up, Taeyang, when you arrive. Okay?"

"Sure. I'll go now." Taeyang said before sprinting off with Jaeyoon and Zuho inclined his body more and covered his face with his arm.

*****

Yay! Here's the first chapter :) It has more pages though the words were less than 1000. More words because I'm back to writing in this style (narration). I hope you will guys like it.
Vote and comment what you think so far. You may comment anything related like your reaction/feels <3 Thank you!

- lovingseoul ~