38

Chani nudged Rowoon who was on his right. Then Rowoon nudged Jaeyoon, who did the same to Zuho. But Zuho just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

The boys all had their arms crossed on their chests.

They were all watching Hwiyoung, Inseong and Nari talk with their backs facing them.

●●●

"What's happening here?" Hwiyoung asked.

Inseong smiled at him before he placed his arm around Hwiyoung's shoulders. "I was just teasing Nari." Hwiyoung slowly nodded, showing he believed what Inseong said. Then he looked at Nari who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Why are you guys here, by the way?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Nari felt stuffy inside." Inseong said earning a glare from Nari. "What? I just said what you told me earlier."

Nari sighed and slightly shook her head and walked out. Hwiyoung and Inseong gave each other questioning looks. As Nari took more steps away, Dawon followed after her. Taeyang wanted to go as well but Rowoon stopped him.

Rowoon lowered his head a bit and whispered, "Let Dawon talk to her. Okay?"

"I can show her my dance to cheer her up."

"That might help but I believe she's alright, Taeyang." Rowoon added. "Thanks, anyway."

●●●

Nari found a dry log on the side of the street. After sitting on it, she breathed out heavily three times. She saw a few pebbles. She picked them up, and kept them in her hands.

She clenched her hands with the pebbles in it, thinking of what she just saw inside the resort.

The images of Mina sitting on top Youngbin and even kissing him.

She groaned as she threw a few stones.

"I'm sure I'm not interested in him." She murmured.

"Are you saying anything?" Dawon, who suddenly came, asked. Nari looked back and watched Dawon as he sat beside her. "Why did you walk out?"

She tilted her head trying to remember why she really walked out, her forehead wrinkling.

Dawon drew his head closer to Nari's trying to peek at what expression her face makes. With her still wrinkled forehead and eyebrows, she turned her head facing Dawon. They looked at each others' eyes before her lips pouted and Dawon later imitated her.

Nari scanned his face and realized what he was doing. "What are you doing?"

Dawon smiled widely and told her, "Copying you."

"Me?" She asked as she pointed at herself. Dawon nodded.

They laughed together only until when someone faked a cough behind them.

They both turned their heads and saw Youngbin standing there with his hands kept inside his pockets, looking closely at them.

They stared at each other for a while before Youngbin's eyebrows slowly furrowed. "Do you need to keep your faces that close?" He asked.

Dawon and Nari looked at each other and realized how close their faces were to each other so they pulled themselves away from each other.

Youngbin sighed and walked towards them. "Why are you guys here? The party's inside, not here."

Nari stood up and dusted off the dirt from her shorts.

"I don't really feel comfortable inside so I asked Inseong to go outside with me."

"Inseong?" Youngbin repeated before he scanned the surroundings. "I only see Dawon here."

"Nope, it just happened I'm the only one here right now." Dawon said. "Oh by the way!" Dawon cheerfully said as he jogged towards Youngbin and stood beside him. "How was the -" and he pouted his lips matching them with his closed eyes.

Youngbin's forehead wrinkled before he elbowed Dawon. "As if I liked it."

"But it's your first kiss. That's why I was curious how it was."

Youngbin stared at the floor as his mind worked, thinking "Did I actually like the kiss?"

"I'll head back inside. You guys will stay here?" Nari asked.

Dawon looked at Youngbin who was still absentmindedly staring at the floor. "You go first Nari. We'll be there in minutes."

Nari didn't argue anymore and just left. As soon as Nari disappeared from Dawon's sight, he quickly pulled Youngbin down to the log where he and Nari were sitting.

"Youngbin." With his calm yet serious tone, he began. "Are you sure you don't have feelings for Mina?"

Youngbin's right eyebrow immediately twitched which Dawon noticed.

"Of course I don't. How would that happen?"

"I'm just asking because I'm curious. What if there were things you saw in Mina that we never knew or - ah! Good things about her that only Inseong knows."

Youngbin slowly rubbed his nape before Dawon playfully bumped him, waking him up from his own thoughts.

"Come on! It's alright if you like her. Or maybe if you have a little interest on her. You're a guy, Mina's a woman or a lady. It's alright if -"

"I don't like her, okay?" Youngbin quickly defended before he asked Dawon to go back with him.

*****
Hi! Did you miss me and my updates? This is a really ahort update, I know. But I want you to know I'll continue this. I did not stop. I was just busy with work. I'll do better next time, my dear fellow readers and writers

- lovingseoul ~