37

"Let's have fun! This is a birthday party!" Mina shouted to make sure Youngbin would hear her. Being naturally kind, he just smiled at her as she tightened her arms around his waist.

Yougbin's arms were crossed on his chest as he watched his friends having fun by themselves.

Sure, he's happy they are having fun. But he hoped they can't have that much fun because he wasn't there with them.

"You want to sit with them?" Mina asked. Youngbin looked at her before he removed her eyes on him and loosened her arms around his waist. "You don't look really happy."

"You think I really wanted his?" He asked and she nodded. "I told you before that I'm just doing this to make you stop bothering me."

Mina stood up and blocked his view of his friends by standing in front of him. "You wanted this! You wanted the fame, right?"

Youngbin's eyebrows quickly wrinkled before one raised, "I don't know what you're saying."

Mina huffed before putting her hands on each side of her waist. "You don't have to deny it. I know you wished your fame to last longer. You even didn't let go of that Seo Nari. She's only one, why can't you let go of that one?"

"I don't know what you're saying."

"Stop denying, Youngbin." She said, taking a step closer as Youngbin takes a step away. Ignoring the noise around them, forgetting about their schoolmates who were there, Mina really wanted to do something for herself that day.

Pushing herself, touching his clothed abs, she's sure that was taking people's attention. And it really did, even his friends' attention.

"She wanted to avoid you all but you guys didn't leave her alone because of the attention you were used to. I guess I am no different from you."

Youngbin sighed and stared at her eyes, "No, we are different in a lot of things." He said after gathering all his courage.

On the other hand, his friends were already quiet. They were all watching, trying to know what was happening.

"Fame, we may want it but we don't abuse it unlike what you do. Making use of it at all times?"

"That's what you think. Did you know how you were accepted as a student assistant, a student assigned in the library? Believe it or not -

"I'm doing that not because I wanted people to see me always and get more of their attention. I enjoy offering others my service."

"Service, huh?" Mina repeated. She looked back, checking if Youngbin's friends were looking. Of course they were. They were watching because they were worried about him.

"Then why not give me the service you were giving them?"

"We are not in the library." Youngbin told her.

"So what? We can continue here whatever we were doing back there." Mina pushed him down and positioned herself on top of him, trapping him between her legs.

She pushed herself down and whispered to him, "Just enjoy it. I know you will." And in just a few seconds, she kissed his lips.

Everyone was watching. Some teased them. Some were enjoying. Some were watching but didn't care at all.

But his friends were surely worried.

Including Nari.

She was surprised from what she was seeing, but she was even more surprised realizing she wasn't affected emotionally. There she knew, she wasn't affected by Mina's actions towards Youngbin because she liked him. It was because he's a friend, and she knew he didn't like what Mina was doing to him.

Nari quickly looked at Inseong after remembering Youngbin didn't like Mina flirting with him because of Inseong who just recently broke up with her.

Suddeny, Nari was startled and stopped from her thoughts when Zuho spoke near her ear with his cold lips almost touching her ear "Go on. Take Inseong away from here for a while." and he tapped her shoulder twice.

Nari went to Inseong and asked him, "Do you want to go somewhere else? Like having some fresh air for a while outside?" Inseong nodded and followed Nari out of the resort.

●●●

"Whooo~" Nari exhaled loudly and stretched her arms up. "It was quite stuffy inside."

"Or you're just jealous of that kiss?" Inseong teased only to make Nari to shake her head. "Don't worry about me. I'm alright."

"Says the liar." Inseong retorted.

"I'm feeling better than how you do." Nari answered and thought, "You don't know everything."

"But you don't have to be so secretive. Nari, we all know you somehow feel something for Youngbin. We all can see that."

"He's just a friend, for real."

"Says the one in denial."

"I'm not in denial!" Nari said.

"What's happening here?"

*****

Hi! I missed you guys so much! Sorry I can't update. And this chapter is short :( I'm writing chapters as many as I could at once because I don't know when I could get another chance like this.

How are you guys doing? SF9 is killing me with Roar

- lovingseoul ~