32

"So here's what we should do today." Hwiyoung started and straightened out a sheet of paper on the table top. Nine of them have gathered in the gymnasium with Deokhye and Nari.

He explained his to-do list. He wanted all of them to finish all their school tasks so they could spend the weekend nicely.

"First is the Humanities project then next are our individual home works. For our class we have Mathematics and Language. For you guys, I don't know. And Nari.."

Hwiyoung smiled at her before continuing, "We'll help you on your P.E. special project."

Nari happily clasped her hands together and smiled widely, "Thank you!" But her smile immediately turned to a frown. "But I don't really want to burden you guys."

Jaeyoon put his hand on top of her head before he ruffled her hair, "It's fine, silly. We're here together for a reason."

They all began to bring out the photos they took themselves.

Chani and Zuho were hiding their photos from one another, suspecting the other to copy theirs.

Inseong isolating himself because he wanted to concentrate on his work.

Rowoon checking on everyone even without them asking him to do so.

Dawon pretending to help Nari but actually had no intention to do his. Nari didn't mind since she was busy chatting with Deokhye while working on the project. Meanwhile, Hwiyoung was beside her following what she does on her project.

Taeyang and Jaeyoon helping one another, with Youngbin's guide.

Suddenly, all their mobile phones rang, notifying an incoming announcement.

"Park Mina calling out to everyone for her birthday on Saturday. Everyone's invited, even the ex's." Dawon read out loud even though all of them received the same message.

"Does she really need to emphasize the ex's?" Deokhye asked. Nari just shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you going?" Jaeyoon asked Nari.

She shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know. Should I?"

"Of course you're not obliged to. But we would want to go there with you." Zuho said.

"What should we wear? Have you been to her party before, Deokhye?" Nari ssked.

"Usually, Mina's birthday parties are by the poolside so everyone will basically have swimwear's. But you don't have to if you are not willing to."

"Bunch of girls go there by wearing shorts and some wore pants. Just don't let yourself overshadow Mina's fashion then you're good." Rowoon reminded.

"If it's fun then I'll go." Nari said.

"I go for music and food." Chani said which Jaeyoon agreed.

"I guess you'll be the reason for me to come to her party." Hwiyoung said. Then he turned his head facing Chani and added, "Though I don't want to see the birthday celebrant herself and Yoonji."

Deokhye nodded as she pouted, "The b*tches." Causing Nari and Dawon to laugh.

●●●

The sun is almost setting. Their classes have all ended. They were just waiting for Youngbin to finish his duties in the library.

"Are you sure you're going to Mina's party?" Chani asked Nari. The latter nodded and he asked again, "I thought you don't like Mina?"

"I didn't say I don't like her. I am just not comfortable seeing her sticking to Youngbin when she just broke up with Inseong weeks ago."

"It's alright. We'll go there in the name of food." Jaeyoon said

"Don't worry about me, little miss. I can handle it." Inseong said.

Suddenly, the front door of the building swung open revealing Youngbin with Mina on his side. She was hugging Youngbin's arm as they walk side by side.

"Here we go again." Zuho whispered but obviously heard by everyone. Chani quickly pulled Nari behind her and soon Dawon stood at her back.

"Let's go?" Mina asked as she smiled at everyone.

The boys exchanged looks. Jaeyoon linked at Hwiyoung, receiving his message to speak for everyone. "We're already heading home, Mina. If you don't mind."

"I'm totally fine with that. But Youngbin promised to walk me home." Mina said as she drew her body closer to Youngbin. Then she turned her head slightly on her right before leaning her head on his shoulder, "And Chani should walk Yoonji home, too."

They all did not talk, nor move, before Yoonji appeared behind the two. Nari tugged on Chani's hand that was holding her wrist.

Chani slightly turned his head and whispered "No, I'm not going with her."

Nari nodded even though she knew Chani wouldn't see. She removed Chani's hand on her wrist and held his hand between her hands hoping he'll understand what she wanted to say, "I'll hold onto you, no matter what."

"So, come on?" Yoonji said but Rowoon stepped forward to say soemthing but Youngbin suddenly spoke.
"Sorry ladies. I think I should walk you two home on my own." Surprising everyone.

The boys thought he wad sacrificing himself because these girls would do something bad if what they want won't be followed.

"You better head straight home. You too, Nari." He added, causing Nari to flinch a bit which Dawon felt. He quickly held Nari's shoulders firmly and whispered, "I think we should all go now."

Dawon started off first after tugging the top of Nari's sleeve. Then Chani and Nari followed, Nari still holding onto his hand. Then the six boys followed after them with nobody looking back.

*****

Yay! I know this is late but we are officially called Fantasy. I really like it, to be honest. What do you think?

- lovingseoul ~