13

Just like what Chani told Nari, she avoided the boys as much as she could. She kept her head low just not to meet another person's eyes.

Deokhye got worried that something might have happened again. She's wondering whose fault it could have been if it was true?

Inseong? Or one of their classmates Taeyang? Zuho? Or Chani? It's impossible to be Youngbin.

She's slowly making more friends. She's slowly learning on how to be slightly open to her classmates. Little by little, she can already play with their jokes.

"Hi Nari!" Taeyang brightly greeted Nari with his hand raised. But the lady just ignored him. "What is this? Just when I became friendly to her she'll do this?" He asked.

Zuho laughed seeing Taeyang getting annoyed. "Kang Chani!" He called his name loudly. "I know you did something to Nari for her to act like this."

Zuho loosened his arms crossed on his chest and raised an eyebrow. He looked back at Nari. She really don't look at them unlike she used to do.

"You really did something?" Zuho asked and Taeyang nodded even though he was not asked.

"I didn't do anything." Chani said, trying to be innocent. But Zuho could see through it. He breathed out heavily before digging into his food.

But as he eat, his eyes never left Nari. He kept on watching her. And not even once, she glanced at their direction.

"What is this feeling? I'm getting mad just because someone was avoiding and ignoring us?" Zuho asked in his mind getting confused with his own thoughts.

It's the first time someone actually agreed to avoid them. There may be people who are less friendly towards them because they wanted to prevent fights but there was no one who avoided them completely.

"Give these papers to their respective owners and after that, you may go home." The teacher said and handed the divided pile of papers to different students. Then he just left.

"Seo Nari. Give these papers to their owners. You probably already know everyone here, right?" One student said. Nari was doubtful on herself memorizing her new classmates' names.

She bit her lower lip as she kept thinking. "Whatever. Just give these to them. Use any way you can think of." Then she gave couple of papers to Nari.

She began to scan the papers, checking if she could recognize a few or at least one.

"Oh! Park Deokhye!" She softly exclaimed after reading her friend's name. She pulled it out of the rest before giving it to Deokhye. Then she continued checking the other papers.

"Next... Oh?"

She glanced at Chani who was putting his things inside his bag. She still can't come near him. But this is something related to school, and clearly far from befriending him.

"Whose paper is that?" Deokhye asked then she peeked at the paper, "Kang Chani? Here, give it to me."

Then Deokhye took the paper and gave it to Chani herself. She was quick. She immediately went back to help Nari.

"Thanks." Nari told Deokhye. Deokhye points at each student as she reads their name on the paper. They helped each other and finished the task quickly.

Everything was being watched by Zuho, who asked his friends to leave first because and told them a white lie, "I have something to do." It was an old school reason yet his friends bought it.

Zuho waited until Nari finished returning the papers to their owners with Deokhye's help.

"Nari, I have to go. I have to stop by at a grocery. Sorry!" Deokhye said and waved her hand at Nari.

"Sorry for bothering you. You should've have told me earlier." Nari said. Then she happily waved at her, "Bye!"

Nari continued to put her books that were under her desk into her bag when Zuho suddenly stood up from his chair. Nari was actually wondering why Zuho haven't left yet when Taeyang and Chani has already left.

"Can you move faster? Look at the time."

Nari turned her head to the door and saw Zuho standing by the doorframe. He was leaning against it. Only one strap of his bag was on his shoulder.

"You were waiting for me?" Nari asked but Zuho did not answer so she just continued what she was doing on the same speed.

Zuho noticed that causing him to get irritated. "First, she was okay about ignoring us. Now, I asked her to hurry up yet she kept that speed." He thought.

Zuho sighed before coming closer to Nari and helped her pack her things himself. He did not care whether they were placed correctly or not. He just wanted her to finish quickly.

She was surprised and her mind got blank for a moment. "H-hey. I can do this alone." Nari said.

Zuho closed the zipper of Nari's bag and carried the bag by himself. "Let's go." and he left.