29

"That's enough, Nari. Don't get so worked up."

Nari huffed and kicked on a pebble after remembering what Youngbin told her.

"Chill, Nari. It was a mere second. I didn't like it. I don't like her, that's why."

"It doesn't seem like it, Youngbin. I'm sure you liked it even just a bit." Nari thought.

"Hey, Nari!" Nari turned around and saw Deokhye running towards her.

"Why are you running?" She asked Deokhye.

"I don't like the idea of you waiting here. I knew you'll stay outside than in our classroom." Deokhye said causing Nari to laugh a bit. "So, what is it about?"

"First, promise me you'll not overreact." Deokhye nodded. "It's about an illness - my illness."

Deokhye's eyebrows wrinkled before one of it raised. "Your?"

Nari nodded before resuming, "This is why I was admitted to the hospital for days. They needed to observe me within those days and performed a few tests."

"Is it something fatal?"

Nari shook her head and said, "No, as long it can be controlled, then I'm good."

Nari took a folded white paper from her pocket and spread it out before showing it to Deokhye.

"Von Willebrand Disease?" Deokhye read out what's on the paper quite aloud.

"Hey." Nari said before she hushed Deokhye and the latter apologized.

"Von Willebramd disease is a bleeding disorder that cannot be cured but can be managed for most of the patients to live normal lives."

"Is it possible for you to ran out of blood if your wound continues to bleed?" Deokhye asked but Nari just shrugged her shoulders.

Deokhye pursed her lips before pulling Nari closer giving her a tight hug. "Thank you for telling me, Nari."

"I don't want you to worry about me but I also don't really want to hide something from you."

"So you're planning not to tell this to anybody?" Deokhye asked. Nari nodded her head before saying, "Only you and Dawon know about it in this school."

"How about P.E. classes?" Nari shrugged her shoulders again. "I think the teachers should know about this."

On the other hand, Dawon just arrived in the school. He ran going to school because Nari's parents said she went to school alone. He was worried - he believed her parents entrusted her to him. Basically, she is his responsibility.

"Is Nari here?" Dawon asked he student sitting closest to the back door.

"Her bag is here." The student simply answered.

Dawon thanked the student before leaving to look for Nari.

"Hey, Dawon!" Rowoon greeted with his hand raised but Dawon just ran past by him.

Hwiyoung and Rowoon looked at each other with their foreheads wrinkled.

Dawon went to the library to check, down to the cafeteria though it was still closed, up again to the ladies' wash room, and last to the roof top.

He stopped for a while and shouted her name, "SEO NARI!" His voice echoing around the whole campus.

Nari, who was still with Deokhye, heard him clearly. "Isn't that Lee Dawon?" Deokhye asked.

Again, he shouted. "I guess, yes?" Nari said after recognizing his voice.

She quickly dialed his number on her phone.

"Yah Lee Dawon!"

"Seo Nari where are you?"

"I'm in school?"

"Go now to your classroom! I've got news for you."

"News? What is it again?"

"About your... that... that Von Willebrand Disease."

Nari sighed before agreeing, "Fine. I'll go there." Suddenly the bell rang. "It's time for class! Just tell me about it later."

"No! I need you -"

"No time for this Dawon. No. I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye!" Then she ended the call.

•••

"Nari! Hey!" Dawon shouted while running in the cafeteria towards the table where Nari and Deokhye were. Chani and Zuho were actually there with them.

Dawon gave Nari a tight back hug and slightly swayed her to the sides, earning a glare from Chani and Zuho.

Then he held her in her shoulders and made her face him after sitting between her and Deokhye. "I got a solution for your dis-

Nari quickly covered his mouth and pushed him carefully away from the rest.

"Dawon calm down! That almost slipped from your tongue!"

"I know. I'm sorry. I mean- Hey! That's not what is important right now."

"Then what?"

Dawon suddenly gave her another tight hug. "I researched more about your disease and there's something that we can do."

"But you know that this isn't curable, right?"

Dawon let go of her and sighed. "It's too early to give up! Let's go later after class and look for hospitals that can help."

Nari was amazed seeing Dawon smiling at her genuinely and actually cheering her up. He may not want to talk about future, but he sure is a good person. Nari just thought that.

"Thank you, Dawon." Nari said as a faint smile slowly grew on her face.

"You can still live. Don't act like you're dying today or sooner. I still need your help."

"Help?"

Dawon nodded before telling her, "That's a secret. For now, I'll help you with your problem. Alright?" Then Nari nodded. All of a sudden Dawon cupped her cheeks and pulled her closer before leaving a kiss on her forehead and completely vanished from her sight sprinting out of the cafeteria.

*****

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I went MIA for days because Wattpad app on iPhone wasn't working well. It keeps on crashing so I downloaded it on my android gadget when I got a good internet connection. Haha!

How was everyone? I'm trying to continue and finish this book because i could feel it was already going nowhere. Like I am seriously starting to need people's help.

Btw thanks for the reads and votes!

- lovingseoul ~