Epilogue

Youngbin pulled his cardigan together to completely cover his body. Standing silently at the balcony, he loved the view of the city lit up with street lights.

"Youngbin, come on! Dinner's ready." Rowoon shouted as he saw him standing alone.

"Don't you think the barbecue's undercooked?" Dawon asked Rowoon who cooked the barbecue — well almost all the food on the table.

Rowoon glared at Dawon as the shorter guy just laughed. He loved teasing people. That's how he show them his affection towards them.

"Call the others now." Youngbin said before he brushed up his hair.

Everyone did not dress up. They did their best only on preparing the food. That's when food is life.

"We have to blow the candle together! Gather everyone before we start." Youngbin added.

"Yes, sir!" Dawon said with his hand on his forehead, saluting.

Dawon ran to his friends to call them over. Everyone was busy with their mobile phones, busy with some comics, and busy with some show on the television. They sure are enjoying their time at Nari's house.

Nari?

"Light up the candle and turn off the light." Zuho said while closing the back door.

They hissed each other to stop them from making noises. They have to keep quiet for the surprise to be a successful one.

Suddenly, a shadow of a small figure entered the house. She closed the door quietly before removing her shoes and changed them into comfy slippers.

The lights suddenly turned on which surprised her. She almost ran out if the house with her eyes shut, holding onto her heart as it started to beat hard.

"Welcome back Seo Nari!" The boys shouted together.

She quickly opened her eyes. Discovering who were in front of her, a smile immediately grew on her face.

Her jaw dropped before her mouth formed an O. Her eyes scanned the whole place. The nine boys are all there.

"Come on, blow the candle!" Dawon said.

"Is it my birthday? Why do I need to blow on the candles?" Nari asked. The boys laughed before Chani walked towards her and offered his hand. He explained, "Well, it seems like it. It's for your new life." As they walked together closer to the cake.

Nari sighed before closing her eyes and blew off the flame. "I thought it's not your birthday?" Jaeyoon asked.

"Yeah but like what you said, this event is the same with a birthday celebration."

"So you wished?" Chani asked and Nari nodded. "What was your wish?"

"It's not a wish though — rather I said my thanksgiving." Nari explained.

"Okay!" Dawon clasped his hands together before shouted "Let us all eat!" And everyone cheered for food.

Everybody wanted to serve Nari food. Everyone offered her each food. Then there's Rowoon, "I cooked these all." He said brightly but the other boys kept on cutting him off.

Nari giggled. The boys did not change. They sat around the table, while others would be remain standing. No more space was left for them to sit.

They were chatting loudly. Loud laugh filling the room. Still, they are being careful not to spill any food on the floor.

"You sure you don't want anything else? Juice?" Chani asked Nari.

She shook her head and smiled, "I can have more later."