First Day At The Ninja Academy

Aki POV

Poke

Poke poke

Po-

"Stop it Keiko." I groaned, not the poking again
"Come on, yes today you have to get ready!" Keiko exclaimed
"And why is that?" I asked

Keiko face palmed finally understanding how clueless I am...

"Its our first day in the ninja academy!" She shouted as she threw her hands up in the air
"Well sorry, you know how clueless I am in the morning." I said as I got out of bed...

Keiko sighed
"Whatever just get ready we leave in fifteen minutes." Keiko said as she ran out of my room.

I sighed then got ready... My regular attire, and made my side braid, and went to the kitchen...

Keiko made some pancakes and scrambled eggs... This is one of the time I'm thankful why she's here... I'm a terrible cook

We sat and ate...

"You ready?" Keiko asked
"Yeah, I get to build up my cold personality again." I said and Keiko sweat dropped
"Well it's time to go." Keiko said

~•~

We were walking to the ninja academy, and to be honest I was pretty nervous. I'm going to a place with people who have had a longer and better experience at being a ninja, at least Guy Sensei gave Keiko and I a heads up.

Me and Keiko were the pretty close to the ninja academy then I see an orange blob heading towards us... I quickly moved out of the way and the orange blob hit Keiko...

"Keiko are you okay!" I said heading towards her... She was on the ground and there was a guy with an orange jumpsuit on top of her...

"Ow..." Keiko groaned, I stared at the scene blankly as it looked hilarious

I chuckled slightly as Keiko realized what happened... She blushed redder than a tomato...

"Ow..." The blonde that was on top of Keiko groaned... He lifted his head which cause Keiko and him to be face to face...

He blushed then immediately got up...

"Ah I'm sorry." he said while scratching the back if his head...
He then offered his hand to help Keiko...

Keiko then grabbed his hand and got up
"It's okay." Keiko said giving him a kind smile which made the blonde blush even more...
"He he, well I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to be future Hokage, Believe It!" The blonde exclaimed
Keiko chuckled as I was just staring at the two...
"I'm Keiko Souta, and this is Aki Heikima." Keiko introduced
"Yo." I said
"You two headed to the ninja academy?" Naruto asked
"Yes." Keiko said
"Well so am I, I'll escort you two ladies there." Naruto said giving a toothly grin

Keiko smiled and I just rolled my eyes

~•~

We arrived at the ninja academy and the whole way Keiko and Naruto were talking. They were getting along quite well, I just walked with my hands supporting my head from the back and hummed different songs...

"Well I'll see you two later, I gotta go to class." Naruto said while waving goodbye, then he walked away...

We went inside, and we looked confused...

"Uh, so... You know where we need to..."
"Nope." I interrupted Keiko's sentence...
"Are you two the new students?" I hear someone ask

Keiko and I turned around to see a fairly tall man with a scar over his nose and his hair was in a pony tail, he was also wearing the weird headband thingy...