The Vision That Showed The Truth

Aki POV

I opened my eyes, I didn't know where I was... I got up and looked at my surroundings, not remembering what had happened to me... I tried to speak, but I couldn't say a word...

Where I stood was in the middle of a battle field... A world that was falling apart, explosions being heard. How did I get here? I then heard a cry, it was a baby's cry... In addition to that their was another cry from a child... Also a baby...

I turned to see two figures running... I squinted my eyes and walked closer... They were looking in my direction but, they couldn't see me... What stood before me was a tall man with great figure, curly dark brown hair and red crimson eyes. He wore a warriors outfit with dragon symbols all over it, he was holding a baby. Next to him was a beautiful woman with straight chestnut brown hair and blue eyes, she was wearing a dress which had phoenix patterns on it which hugged her distinct curves, she was also holding a baby...

I got closer, close enough that I heard their conversation...

"Don't worry, everything will be fine," the man said stroking the woman's cheek.
"Darling, what do we do? This is all out fault," the woman said as tears fell out her blue eyes.

I was confused... This was all caused because of them.

"Our love can break through any barrier, and our daughters will create peace between our two clans," the man said. "This little girl, the one with crimson eyes will hold the Heikima name, and our other daughter will hold the Souta name."

The woman pulled out two necklaces, one was placed on one girl, and the other was placed in the other girl...

The necklace that was placed on one of them looked exactly like the one I had. They continued to speak...

"They will live on, but our time has come. We need to fight," the man said. "Aki Heikima, and Keiko Souta... Our twin daughters will rebuild our clan."

"And they will create peace between the two clans," the woman said.

My eyes widened, as they said Keiko's full name and my full name... My stomach began to ache... Was that really Keiko and I?

"We will send them to a alternate universe, were they will live safe. When the time comes. They will be sent back here," the man said...

The two made hand signs which revealed that they were ninja...

A dragon and phoenix were summoned...

"Take care of them, until it's time for them to live as individuals," the woman said...
The dragons and phoenix nodded and a portal was open...

The man and woman kissed the girl's foreheads before letting them go...

I felt tears run down my face, but that wasn't the end...

"We will fight till the end," the man said grabbing the woman's hand...
The woman nodded...

And they walked foward... Their walking ended when and explosion came around... Swallowing the two... I stared in shock... So shocked... I couldn't help but scream...

~•~

I shot up from my bed screaming...

"Aki, Aki! Calm down," Kakashi sensei said placing his hands on my shoulders.

I was panting, breathing heavily, covered in sweat.

"K-kakashi sensei," I stuttered... I looked down at my hands and they were violently shaking...

"What's wrong?" Keiko came and asked.
Behind her stood the rest of my teammates. I barley looked up as I was to busy trying to calm down...

"Where am I?" I asked nervously...
"We're at Tazuna's place," Kakashi said calmly.