Chunin Exams Part 3: That Weird Dude

Keiko POV

I swear by the end of the exams, I'll become even more paranoid than I already was.

This dude with long hair and tongue just HAD to get in the way. Jesus, I could go on forever about how frustrated I am.

"Naruto, there's no time to be a hero. This guy is way out of our league!" Sasuke exclaimed.
"But he did just save us Uchiha, making him a hero," Aki stated.
I nodded my head in agreement.
"Tch, this is not the time to act smart either," Sasuke said while he rolled his eyes.
"I'm not acting I am smart," Aki replied.

"Good work escaping my snake... Naruto," the weird dude said.
"Wait... so you were inside... gross," I said.

Sasuke then took out our scroll and held it up to our enemy.

"Here! Take it! Just take it and go," Sasuke said.......

Wait...

"Sasuke! Are you crazy! What kind of strategy involves giving away everything we've got!? We need the scroll to pass!" Naruto yelled.
"Heh, natural born prey, aren't you?" The dude said.

"Come and get it!" Sasuke said, then he tossed the scroll into the air. As much as I want to admit that this is crazy... I have a hunch that Sasuke has a plan.

Naruto then reached the scroll before the dude could get it, unexpectedly he went up to Sasuke and smacked him.

"What the hell!" Sasuke growled.
"I may not know the password... but this jerk isn't Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Idiot! I'm me!" Sasuke argued.
"That's such bull! You're a coward you know that? Unlike real Sasuke! So your not him... Plus there's no way this dude is gonna spare us... giving him the scroll is pointless!" Naruto protested.

"He's right. Why would I settled for only taking your scroll... when I can kill you and take the scroll," the weird dude said.

"Can you please stop interrupting the conversations!" Aki exclaimed.

I face palmed knowing that arguing isn't going to help us.

The dude then drew blood by biting his finger, and summoned a huge snake.

Naruto then charged towards the weird dude... however the snake slammed into his stomach making Naruto cough up blood. However before the snake could get him again, he smacked the snake... making it fly backwards.

I then see that Naruto's ocean blue eyes have gone to a blood red color... like the ones he had in the Land of Waves.

The dude then sent a gust of wind toward Naruto blowing him backwards, then charged towards Sasuke. Before the snake could reach him, Naruto blocked it with his body.

"Hey... you ok... you big chicken?!"

I face palmed... he always had time for jokes... doesn't he...

Something then grabbed a hold of Naruto, causing him to go up the weird dude's level...

"Get off!" Naruto exclaimed, squirming trying to get loose from his grip.

"The brat of the Nine-Tails is still alive and kicking. Once angered... he loses himself and a bit of the Nine-Tails Fox Demon come through."

Nine-Tails? The hell is that... a Pokémon? Maybe close enough...

"On your skin... the mark is present as a tattoo," the dude then lifted Naruto's shirt up, revealing weird symbols on his stomach.

The weird dude then sent chakra through his fingers and pierced it through Naruto. Naruto's energy drained instantly, and the dude dropped him to his death. In addition to that... he also took our Heaven scroll away from our teammate.