The Pursue Starts

Aki POV

Everything was happening to fast. The sand siblings were down in the middle of the arena with Gaara, shinobi jumping everywhere, explosions from here the Hokage was at, everyone's asleep.

"Kakashi Sensei! What's going on?!" I asked frantically.
"Aki glad you see you're awake, stay calm," Kakashi Sensei demanded.

Him, Guy Sensei, and Sakura were awake looking around. Then we see people jump I from of us near the railing.

"I didn't expect the enemy to dress up like ANBU," Guy Sensei said. "Was he the one who used the illusion technique?"
"Yeah," Kakashi Sensei responded. "There's no doubt about it." 

All of a sudden the sand siblings jumped out of the arena. Then Uchiha ran after him.

"What the..." I said.

"We were too careless, now they have the Hokage," Guy said.

We look towards the tower...

The weird dude from the exams!!! He has the Hokage!

"Orochimaru!" Sakura exclaimed.

Two ninja then sprung at Sakura, however Kakashi Sensei quickly deflected It.

"That looked cool," I mumbled.

He looked down at Sakura.
"Sakura, stay like that for a moment," he said while smiling.

Guy Sensei and Kakashi where fighting the enemy, I slowly moved towards Sakura and huddled with her.

"What's all this about?" She asked.
"To be honest I have no idea... all this is weird, I'm assuming the Sand village had something in their sleeve... but sound ninja took over so I don't know how's the enemy here," I said.

"Sakura, Aki... I'm glad you know about illusionary techniques during survival training, you both have talent in that area... dispel the illusionary technique and wake up Naruto, Shikamaru, and Keiko," Kakashi Sensei ordered. "This is an A Rank Mission, likebtje mission in the Wave country."
"Oh boy," I said while sneaking over to Keiko.
"What do you mean by A tank mission in this situation?! What are we supposed to do?!" Sakura questioned.

"Sasuke went after Gaara and the others, dispel the illusionary technique from them, and go after Sasuke.
"Then shouldn't we wake up more?" Sakura asked.
"It'll be harder to conceal our selves from the enemy with more people," I said.
"Exactly, Summoning technique!" Kakashi said as he made hand signs.

A dog was summoned.

"Pakkun here will hell you chase after Sasuke through his scent," Kakashi Sensei explained.
"So this doggy is our other teammate?" Sakura asked.

The dog went up in front of Sakura's face.

"Don't call me cute doggy," Pakkun said.

I sweat dropped... the dog also talks...

Sakura and I then went to dispel the technique from the other three.

"Release," we both said quietly waking up Naruto and Keiko then we crawled over Shikamaru.

Something was off.