Chats and Kisses

Keiko POV

It was the next morning and I woke up in bed... however I remember falling asleep on a tree. Maybe Jiraiya or Naruto brought me in... I got up and went outside. It was a nice day out, Naruto was most likely already training and Jiraiya was out probably having a drink.

I would finally have time for myself after a while... I got ready and headed out to a small training ground. I would do the Rasengan again.

I got my hand ready and a perfect sphere appeared. I placed it on the tree... it didn't do as much as it did yesterday.

"It's a little weaker than yesterday, what the hell" I mumbled to myself.

I tried again and the same thing occurred. I kept trying till my hands her burnt.

"How's it weaker?" I asked myself.

I plopped down on the ground looking at the damage made by my Rasengan.

I am weird aren't I... I don't even understand myself. Maybe I'm too overpowered and cliché!!!!!

I shook the thought out of my head and stood up again. I grazed my hands across one of the trees I hit.

"It's still pretty strong... but not as strong as last night, would that count as mastering?" I said. "And the visions of Tsunade... that was weird also... I don't understand."

This is the time I would need Aki to do to some analyzing and help me out... but she's not here, I wonder how she's doing.

I can't be too depend on her all the time, I need to start becoming my own person and try am figure things out.

"It's not fair how Naruto works so hard and I train a little and is pretty close to mastering it," I said to myself.
"That's just the way things are sometimes," I hear someone say.

I turn around...

"Tsunade," I say. "What are you doing here"
"I was trying to find Naruto to see how his training was going however... I bumped into you instead," she explained.
"You over heard me..."
"Sometimes it's just how people work, that's the interesting thing about it... One may learn the same move, but one may take longer. It's just how it is," She said.

"But technically I didn't even master it," I said.
"It may not be as strong... but you still have good control over it... the way the moon was placed was just convenient," Tsunade said.
"The moon?"
"Wow, you're a Souta and you don't even know. Your power benefits from the moon, especially if it's full."

"Huh the more you know then."
"That doesn't mean you aren't strong now, your chakra control is very advanced for a genin... also what did you see?" She asked.
"Two males dying... I'd like to apologize for that, it was kinda disrespectful. I'm sorry for your lost," I say.

"We all loose someone who's important to us, and it hurts, and it'll hurt for a long time."
"I haven't experienced that... I lost my parents but I never had the connection to actually feels something that sto-."

I then remembered when I almost lost Aki.

"I almost lost someone... it was pretty scary," I said. "But I trust my friends... they won't die so easily."
"We can only protect so many... and being the Hokage you're expected to protect everyone," Tsunade said.
"Is that the only reason you don't want to be Hokage?"
"No," she said sternly.
"The village needs you, not only for Hokage, but to heal people. I've heard you were the best medical ninja. Why have those skills if you're not gonna put them into use?" I asked.

Tsunade smiled.

"You're a wise one," Tsunade complemented.
"Really? I would think my sister is the wiser one."
"The Heikima?"