Aki vs. Uchiha

Sasuke POV

The idiot and I STILL couldn't walk up the tree... I tried to use the tip Keiko told me, which has helped me walk farther up the tree. Eventually I put enough effort that.... I was walking up the tree!!!

I approached the highest peak and marked the trunk of the tree with the Kunai. However, Naruto achieved on walking up the tree....

"Oi! SASUKE!" Naruto shouted which made my eye twitch.

I scanned over the area. My eyes landed on two figures in which were batting each other. The amount of chakra they were using was overwhelming.

I jumped down to the ground and walked over to Kakashi-sensei.

"You see them too Sasuke?" He asked.

I nodded.

"It's Aki and Keiko, don't worry they're just training," Kakashi-sensei stated.

Just training? There's no way.

"You can go and watch... But I don't recommended getting to close," Kakashi-sensei warned.
"Aren't you going to stop them? They're using a crazy amount of chakra," I said.
"No, they'll be fine," Kakashi conclude and pulled out his perverted book.

I stealthily walked over to a close by tree and climbed it, so I can stay out of their way and watch them fight.

It was hard to keep up with their movements as they were both moving fast. They stopped for a while and faced each other. I looked closer to see that they're eyes were changed.

My eyes widened.

"Okay, not bad Keiko," Aki said.
"Thanks, so basically... This Kekkei genkai allows you to read the movements of your opponents?" Keiko asked.
"Correctly... No matter how fast they are, this Kekkei Genkai will surely slow down their movements. This is just the basics," Aki said.
"Awesome! I can't wait to get back home and study these jutsus and techniques!" Keiko cheered.

Aki sighed.

"You can come out now," Aki said.
Keiko titled her head in confusion and my blood ran cold.
"Uchiha," Aki grolwed.

I surrendered and jumped out if the tree.

"Sorry, I just wanted to watch," I said while crossing my arms.
"Mhmm... Did you finish training?" Aki asked.
"Yes," I responded.

"Great, now we can have a rematch," Aki said then smirking.
"What?!" I shouted.
"Remember when you and I fought yeah... That fight was kind of disappointing. In addition to that when can more training in since we can both use chakra now," She said. "And... Maybe... I'll win the time~" she concluded.

"S-stupid... Your on," I said.

Keiko POV

Well... That escalated quickly... But...

Aki and Sasuke got into their fight stance... Ooooo I was excited, Aki and Sasuke are both skilled... But who's better? Sasuke was training at a younger age and has had more experience, however Aki does have more physical strength to be honest and she has her chakra... It's fair game.

"Ready. Set. Start!" I shouted.

They began to circle each other...

"Ladies first Uchiha," Aki said.
"Tch, whatever, I'll show you what I'm capable of," Sasuke said charging At Aki.

Sasuke was fast, but Aki could've dodged it.... But she didn't.

She crossed her arms in front of her face and closed her eyed waiting for impact. They both slid backwards, and when Aki opened her eyes Sasuke immediately moved back.

She was using Kekkei genkai...

"Oops, sorry... I don't have to use it," Aki said. "You did draw a little bit of blood," Aki stated then licking the top of her lip.

I sweat dropped as Aki does become serious when she fights... She becomes a demon...figuratively speaking.

"Hmph, no don't hold back," Sasuke said.
"If you say so..." Aki said then throwing punches at Sasuke. This turned into a taijutsu fight, but that didn't last long. Aki flipped over to throw a kick but Sasuke jumped over to a tree...

Sasuke quickly made hand signs...

"Fire Style, Fireball Justu!" Sasuke shouted. Then he breathed out a huge fireball which was now hurling towards Aki.

Aki backflipped away from the fire...

Ugh, they were moving so fast... I activated my Kekkei Genkai and closely watched.

The taijutsu battle continued... Sasuke and Aki were fighting in sync, like a dance routine.

Sasuke began to throw punches, Aki dodged by ducking then sliding her foot under Sasuke, causing him to slip.

A psychedelic smile appeared on Aki's face...

"I'm gonna win~" Aki sang.

Sasuke attempted to stand up...

"Argh," he groaned in agony. "What did you do?" He asked.
"You know, I just kick hard," Aki said.

She brought forward her hand and made some cracking noise. I cringed at the noise as it was disturbing...

"Hehe!!!" Aki giggled.

The chakra that flowed through Aki was incredible... Her nails became sharp symbolizing claws... And which was barely noticeable to the regular eye I saw scales on Aki's face.

Aki flew towards Sasuke and pointed her "claws" towards him... Before I can stop her... Sasuke got up, and dodge.

"Ow, what was that for?It's gonna leave a bruise," Sasuke said.

Aki scratched the back of her head...

"Whoops, sorry... Aw man... I lost my flow of thunder, now I don't feel like fighting anymore," Aki said while placing her hands behind her back. "I was doing pretty well for having one eye."

I sweatdropped.

"Looks like its another draw unless..."

"Unless?" I said.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Aki shouted.

I facepalmed...

"You've got to be kidding me," Sasuke said.
"What?" Aki said.
"Aki... You could've kept fighting..." I said.
"Yeah but like I said, I don't feel like it," Aki said.

Sasuke's eye began to twitch.

"Hey!!" Someone called out.

We all turned around and saw the rest of our team.

"We're heading back to Tazuna's place," Naruto said.
"Okay, we're coming!" I shouted.
"This isn't over," Aki said as we headed back.
"Hmph, whatever," Sasuke said.