I Want To

Aki POV

I was gently being tugged by Ace who was leading me to the hideout. I seemed like we were running forever.

"Hey how much farther?" I asked.
"Not telling you!" Ace teased.

I sighed.

"Ya know, for a member of a group filled with ninja who betrayed their village, you don't seem scary like Itachi or Kisame," I said.
"Heheheh, we cant all be mean all the time," he said, I felt him smile.

"Why did you... betray?" I asked.
"I was offered nothing, yes I could've become a better ninja, however one can't always be good. This is just better for me," he simply said.
"Which clan?" I asked.
"You'll find out when we arrive at the hideout," Ace said.

I nodded.

"What's going on through your head?" He asked.
"If imma die or not," I said honestly.

Ace chuckled.

"He won't kill you, our leader told us not to even if you refused," Ace explained. "We don't kill unless necessary."
"Oh good."
"We're here," Ace said and he took my blind fold off.

We were in a cave, pretty dark obviously.

"I've brought her," Ace said.
"Bring her forward," I hear a menacing voice say.

Ace gently pulled me forward so I can clearly see the so called leader.

He had orange hair, and a lot of piercings... he was pretty cool looking...

"Aki Heikima correct?" The leader asked.

I nodded slowly, being a little nervous.

"Don't be nervous, I won't hurt you," the leader said.

I nodded again and relaxed myself a little.

"I'm Pain, the leader of this organization. I was the one who ordered Ace to watch over you to get information from you," Pain said.
"But why?" I asked.
"Your are quiet powerful little girl," pain said.
"Little!!!" I exclaimed.

Pain chuckled a little.

"A feisty one, follow me, I'll take you where we can chat in private," Pain said getting up from his chair, and taking Ace and I to another room.

"Pain! Pain! Is she the one you wanna bring in! She's cute!" I hear someone say I turn to see a guy with an orange mask.

"Tobi, not now, we're gonna have a private conversation.
"Leader, you really want this little girl?" I hear another dude say.

He has purple-ish hair that's slicked backwards.

"Yes, now silence," Pain said while leading me to another room. "Sit."

He directed me to a chair and I sat next to Ace.

"I want you, because you are part of both Heikima and Souta clan, two of the most powerful. You hold no power like any other," Pain said.
"How do you know that?" I asked.
"Ace is a Heikima."

I choked.

"What do you mean?!" I asked.
"Ace explain," Pain said.
"I also have Heikima blood, I was your little dragon your father summoned to watch over you."

I started to breathe a little heavily.

"Woah Woah, give me a second," I said while holding my chest and breathing in deeply.
"How do I know you're not lying? You are an organization of baaad ninja!" I exclaimed.
"I know this is pretty sudden, and we understand why you don't trust us, but we needed to let you know before chaos occurs and I'll get to that in a bit," Pain said.