The Mist Battle-Part 2

Aki POV

That night I tossed and turned, I just could sleep...

Tomorrow... Team 7 would head off to find Zabuza and end all suffering. To be honest I was nervous.

Since sleeping was no use I decided to step out. As stealthily as I could I sneaked out the house. I found a nice spot just outside of Tazuna's home. I later back and looks up and the starry night sky. The crickets chirping were enough to set the mood.

The day when Zabuza stabbed me kept replaying throughy mind. My hand reached down to the bandages which covered my scar, then reached up to the bandages covering my left eye... Two consequences I get for helping my friends... Is it worth it? Of course it's worth it... Right?

I rested my head on my hands and closed my eye. There's no way I'll feel relaxed... Not even here.

Telling by the position the moon was in, it was probably 1 a.m... Great, I'm barley gonna get some rest. I wanted to get this mission over with and go back to the leaf village and eat cookies all day. Wow, okay I'm starting to sound like Keiko now.

What if something happens again and I can't save someone I care about... Ever since I came to this world it's just a sense of fear... Am I gonna have to live this way? Yes, I was sent here for a reason... I can't let fear pull me down.

I began to slowly but surely calm down.

I opened my eye and looked back up.

"Still not tired huh?"I mumbled to myself. Typical, once I worry about something I can't stop thinking about it."

I got up and headed back inside... I'll try and get some Shuteye.

The Next Morning

I sat up and stretched my arms out. Looks like I was able to sleep. In a mirror of the room I looked at myslef, specifically at my left eye.

I slowly removed the bandges that was covering it. Once removed I saw that surprisingly it was almost healed. However it did leave a pretty bad scar and I couldn't open it. I then reached down to where Zabuza stabbed me. And once more it was almost healed but left a scar. I didn't mind to much as it looked kind of cool.

I got dressed and placed my curly hair in a side braid. Lastly, I got my weapons and headed out.

Third Person POV

The rest of Team 7 was out side waiting for Aki to come out. Tazuna's family was bidding them a farewell and a safe return.

Aki finally came out and was ready.

"Aki!" Keiko shouted. "Your eye," Keiko said in a depressing tone.
"Keiko it's fine," Aki said then giving off a smile.

"How's your wound?" Kakashi asked.
"It's doing a lot better. Hey, I kind off have a scar like you on my eye," Aki said nonchalantly.

Kakashi chuckled.

"Yes you do," He said then patting Aki's head.

Aki then looked around noticing Inari is nowhere to be found.

"Keiko, go and talk to Inari. What Naruto said... He needs to see that hero's do exist. He need to realize... People are there for him," Aki whispered to Keiko.
"Gotcha... I'll be right back," Keiko said then running into the house.

"But... Keiko," Naruto said.
"Don't worry... She has inspiring to do," Aki said while smirking.

Keiko POV

I sprinted into the house and bursted into Inari's room.

"HEY!" I shouted while bursting into his room.
"AHHH!" He yelled as he fell off his bed. "Don't burst in like that!!!" He shouted.