Chunin Exams Part 1: Boy Problems

Keiko POV

I was sitting in front of Aki, and she looked miserable. I mean I don't see why, she's surrounded with cute boys. I don't know she do her and I do me.

Anyway I was seated next to Naruto on my left, this boy named Shino on my right, and Kiba in front of me.

I wish I had ear buds and a phone right now, so I can jam to some music.

It was quite awkward with Shino next to me, he was quiet with insects surrounding him. I wasn't disturbed, I am actually okay with insects.

Okay Keiko, time to make new friends!!! I thought to myself.

Aki POV

Keiko began to talk to Shino who was sitting next to her, which was nice.

I sighed and placed my head down on the table. If one of these dudes talk to me the other is gonna cause a problem. At least there all cute. Wait, no I need to focus. Neji and Uchiha are my best friends, and Gaara is going to be one soon.

My face dug into my arms to try to concentrate. I felt this aching pain in my stomach, great now I'm nervous, what the hell is going on with me. I clenched my fist to hide the pain. Ugh, this is not going to be good, I can't be feeling sick.

"Aki," I heard someone whisper.
"Hm?" I lifted up my head and saw it was Uchiha.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Uh, yeah," I said while facing forward.
"You sure," Neji asked.
"Yeah, you not feeling well?" Gaara followed.
"No, it's okay. You don't have to worry," I said.

AAAAHHH!!! I feel like I'm in a harem.

Who knew it was so... awkward...

"Alright, now that you're all seated, the test will begin once I explain the rules," Ibiki said. Rules? There can't possibly more rules than remain silent, and no cheating.

"First rule: Each of you starts with 10 points. There's ten questions on the test in all, each worth one point. Each one you get wrong, we deduct a point from you. Get all ten right you keep all your points... however."

However ... this can't be good.

"This is a team event. Whether you pass or fail depends on how many points the members on your team retain. The object is to have a few deductions as possible," Ibiki said.

My face went blank, this written exam is WAAY different than the ones back in my own world... oh Ibiki has more to say.

"Wait! What do you mean Team total?" Sakura asked.
"He means team total, as in the points each person in our team will be added up all together," I said. "And he said no questions."

Ibiki sighed.

"At least someone is listening," Ibiki stated. I smirked and payed back in my chair.
"Throughout the exam... if any candidate gives proctors any reason to think that he or she has cheated... two points are subtracted from each member of the cheaters' team."

"Oh..." Sakura mumbled.

"Exactly. Also, if any of you run through your total points during the exam... you'll fail and you'll be asked to leave. If you're caught cheating, you bring your team down with you! If you want to be Chunin... you've got to start acting like you already are one!" Ibiki exclaimed.