It's Good To Be Home... I Think

A few days later

Aki POV

I stood at the graves of Haku and Zabuza, as we buried them after the whole ordeal. I'm still confused about everything that occured during this mission.

Haku had died for Zabuza, and Zabuza realized how much Haku meant to him. They both died in the battle. In addition to that we defeated Gato's men... Finally

I stared where they were Buried, and gave all my respect towards them.

Team Seven right now was getting ready to head back to Konoha. I don't remember much of the whole battle but I do remember the important details.

My hand ran over my left eye, as I was able to see though it again. What I didn't expect was that it would change into a different color. Instead of my red crimson eyes, at times it would go from red to blue and random moments. Which was nice but really weird.

The wind blew through my long curly hair as I walked back towards Tazuna's place... Leaving Zabuza and Haku to rest in peace.

~•~

"Thank you for helping us with the completion of the bridge," Tazuna said as he bowed slightly.

"It was no problem at all. We're glad to help," Kakashi-sensei said.

"Hey Naruto, Keiko... Please come back and visit again," Inari said.
"Well of course we will," Keiko said.

I cringed at that sight that Naruto and Inari were both arguing about who's gonna cry. I shook my head and chuckled as it was quite entertaining.

"Hey, you ready to go back home?" I turn to see Uchiha.
"Hmph, hell yeah I am," I said.

We all said our final goodbyes and headed back to Konoha.

~•~

"Ah, so cool," Sakura said as she stared into my eyes.
"Really?" I said.
"Yeah, you left eye changes color at times. Very unique," She said.
"Thanks."

We eventually approached the gates...

"Hey!!! They're back!" A guard yelled. I never seemed to learn his name, not that I really care...

The gate opened and we went inside. We got some stares from people around the Village, but the stares weren't really peculiar stares.

We arrived at the Hokage's office and Kakashi-sensei knocked gently on the door.

"Come in," Hokage said.

Team 7 entered and Hokage seemed delighted that we've finally returned.

"Ah!! Welcome back. How was the mission?" He asked.
"The mission was successful," Kakashi-sensei stated.
"That's great, now please take the time to get some rest as you probably need it," Hokage said.

We all exited out and headed our separate ways. I was walking home with Keiko, and I placed behind my head.

"Ah, I can't wait to take a nice hot bath when I get home," Keiko said.
"Yeah you do that, I'm gonna sleep," I said. "Not to mention learn more about the Heikima and Souta clan."

I'm pretty sure I was completely out of it as I spaced out.

"Aki look o-"
"Ooof," Keiko tried to warn me but it was to late as I bumbed into someone.

I look up to see a dude who had odd red hair, but I couldn't get a good look at his face as the sun's rays were blocking the view. I then stood up.