Keiko's Emotions and Aki's Resolve

Keiko POV

"Keiko... We're... Sisters... And we could be the cause of freezing time," Aki said.

This had to be a joke... No way...

"Aki, this is not the time to be messing around," I said crossing my arms and pouting.
"Do you think I would mess around at a time like this, and especially about something that's super important. We're sisters... Twins," Aki said.

My eyes widened as Aki's cold glare, it was not only menacing, but also very serious. She can't be joking....

"You're... Serious. Aki, how?"
"When I fell unconscious after Zabuza stabbed me... I had a vision... About our parents, and the Souta and Heikima clan. Turns out we're the soul survivors. After I woke up, Kakashi-sensei gave me vivid details on what happened on that fateful day, where the Heikima and Souta can destroyed each other," Aki explained...

"Wait, I don't understand... You saw our parents? How's that possible?" I asked.
"I'm not sure, I just saw a vision... Keiko I can't give full details right now," Aki said.
"Yes you can, you could've told me before this mess happened!" I shouted.
"How was I supposed to know this was gonna happen, and besides... I couldn't find the right moment," Aki said.
"Oh, but now is the right time?" I said.
Why was I getting so angry? Is like at the mention of supposedly our parents... It was like a spark lit inside me...

"Keiko... I need you to calm down okay?" Aki pleaded.
"Calm down? That's far from what I can do right now! Explain this vision," I commanded.
"Keiko! Like I said, this isn't the time... Once we finish this mission you, Kakashi-sensei, and I will sit down and talk about this thoroughly," Aki suggested.
"... But if Kakshi-sensei noticed the resemblance, then why he didn't say it sooner?" I asked.
"He said because they weren't expecting it was true that there were survivors, I guess Zabuza was one of the few that knew and didn't give up until we were founded," Aki said.
"They?"
"Everyone... Well of course, I don't know how many people know that our parents had children," Aki said.

I plopped down to the ground, and placed my fingers againsts the sides of my head. I feel like my head's going to explode. Not only that... But I also felt a sense of jealousy, and anger...

"Okay, so we're sisters, how did we freeze time?" I asked.
"Well, we did do the same exact thing at the same exact time... And once I did read in a book that siblings usually have a connection which leads to crazy actives," Aki said placing a hand of her chin.
"So, to unfreeze time... What do we need to do?" I asked.
"Well the same things we did before we froze time. We place our hands out and connect our chakras, that's our only choice right now," Aki said

I nodded... Aki and I then extended our hands towards each other... Flashes of chakra rush into one another... What I wasn't expecting was that not only I felt Aki's power... I felt her feelings... I saw a flash of images appearing in front of my eyes... Was this what Aki was talking about? The vision?

It was somewhat blurry, but yet I saw it clearly... Was it blurry because it was something that Aki wanted to forget? I'm not sure...

So it was true... Why do I feel so angry?

My chest hurted... I felt a sense of guilt, not only that but I felt like bursting down into tears...

Aki POV

I felt a rush of chakra rush into me... It was like I got hit in the face or something due to the sense of pain that came from this charka...

Keiko's charka felt so cold... My chest began to hurt as it was most likely Keiko's emotions...
Did she always feel like this? No, she couldn't have...