The Inspirational Rasengan & The Fifth Hokage

Keiko POV

I don't like snakes.... and yet I see giant ones heading towards us.

They smashed the ground so we all bounced up.

Naruto and I ended up infront of a snake. The snake them chomped down Naruto in his mouth.

"Eek!!' Naruto!" I shouted.

HE WAS INSIDE A SNAKE!!!!!

I quickly transformed to my 'Phoenix mode' as I like to call it, and ripped the snake's mouth wide open taking Naruto out from inside.

I flew away from the snake, the snake kept trying to attack us and I tried moving away from every slam it did. My claws sharpened and I began to slash the snake, doing little damage.

"What the heck, these snakes are thick," I said holding Naruto tighter. I activated my Daylight Sun. To look around however without focus the snake slammed Naruto and I down.

As we landed on the ground I see Shizune getting demolished and Tsunade screaming and slapping Kabuto away. I quickly got on my feet.

"Kabuto," I groaned out.
"You've gotten weaker," he said.

I cracked my hand.

Kabuto turned back around and was about to punch Tsunade again. However before he did Naruto blocked the punch causing blood to run down his face.

I got up and stood behind Kabuto holding him in a choke hold.

"Cut it out already," Naruto growled. "Keiko do it!"

I knew his intentions so I nodded and held Kabuto tighter.

Naruto prepared his Rasengan and as did I. Before we could both Kabuto released himself from the choke hold. Naruto was sent falling to the ground by Kabuto.

"What the heck," I said.
"it seems that your thighbone is cracked from the battle with the snake. I cut off your right leg's vastus lateralis," Kabuto explained.
"Yeah we get it okay," I said. "Be careful Naruto."
"Are you afraid of me?" Kabuto asked with a chuckle.
"Nah, Just annoyed," I said.

Kabuto then pulled out a card.

"This isn't Yu-Gi-Oh bro, please put aside the cards and we can duel later."
"I don't know what you're talking about," Kabuto said.
"Course you don't, now, Naruto get you butt up... and let's do this," I said.

Naruto slowly stood up and I quickly healed him as best as I can. At least he's a little mobile.

"Keiko let me handle this one."
"But."
"You've proved yourself already... now it's my turn."

"You said you'd never give up for you stupid dreams Naruto. But is it all worth it when you can't even beat me," Kabuto said.

Kabuto then began kicking Naruto. I clenched my teeth.

"You're going after stupid dreams and die," Kabuto

Naruto deflected Kabuto's foot, and pushed him.

"Never giving up... is my way of ninja," Naruto said.

Kabuto then sent chakra through his hands hitting Naruto's neck.

"I'm going to take that unlucky necklace that you promised in the bet," Naruto said. "Shadow clone Jutsu."