Placed in Teams?

Aki POV

These past couple of months have been great! The ninja academy is way better than regular school. I actually made some new friends, the ones who can stand my personality. The girls in the class... Well... I've gotten closer with Sakura and I started to talk to this girl named Hinata, she was very quite and seems to eye Naruto a lot. Uchiha and I have become good friends which was surprising to the people around us, but I thank Keiko she was the one who made me talk to him.

I learned a lot of things on being a ninja, my technique is a lot better.

I was writing down some notes from a math book that I was reading, when....

"Aki?" Uchiha asked
"What is it Uchiha?" I asked
"What are you doing?"
"Just jotting down some algebraic equations, you see back in my world that's the class I was taking, so I need to catch myself up a bit, it could help me in this world," I said.

Uchiha then looked over to my notes, and his expression was priceless...

"You okay Uchiha?" I asked while trying to hold my laughter in. 
"Hmph, yeah." He said then looking away...

"HEY!" We hear Naruto shouting while Iruka Sensei was dragging him into the classroom...
"I'm at the end of my rope here Naruto!" Iruka Sensei shouted while giving a lecture...

I slammed my head on the table as Iruka Sensei kept talking

"You failed the test last time, and the rest before that. Tomorrow you have another chance, your just gonna mess it up!"
Naruto just looked away pouting...
"Fine! Because you've missed it, everyone will have to review the transformation justu." Iruka said

Almost everyone let out a groan, I sighed... We got in line, Sakura went first then Sasuke. They both preformed the transformation justu perfectly and effortlessly

"This is a waste if time," a lazy kid named Shikamaru said.
"We always got to pay for your screw-ups!" Ino exclaimed.

Keiko patted Naruto on the pack, comforting Naruto...
I was then called over to do the transformation jutsu, and I preformed it flawlessly...
It was Narutos turn, he transformed... But into a naked lady with smoke could covering the.... Yeah. It gave Iruka Sensei a major nose bleed which was hilarious...

Naruto let out a chuckle.
"It's my sexy justu!" Naruto said then transforming back to himself...

Iruka Sensei kept lecturing him, when then reviewed transformation justu for the whole day...

~•~

"We will now start the final exam. When your name is called please proceed to the testing room, Successfully make three clones and you pass," Iruka sensei addressed. "Keiko your up first."

Keiko got up...

"Good luck!" I shouted giving off a bug smile.
"Thanks!" Keiko responded back.

She then went over to the test room... I sighed... I was losing my patience already! I placed my head down on the table, then tapping softly on the table...

One by one, people were called into the testing room. I kept moving around in my chair as I was getting uncomfortable.

"Oi, why are you squirming so much?" Uchiha asked.
"My back is killing me! I can't sit in a chair for so long without moving," I exclaimed.
"Hmph."

I was then called to the testing room...

"Finally." I said giving off a slight smirk I turned to Uchiha who raised an eye brow at me...

Sasuke POV

"Finally." Aki said then giving off a smirk. I then raised an eye brows at her as she seemed really confident...