Chunin Exams Part 7: The Preliminaries

Keiko POV

"Are there any enemies left this late into the exam?" Sasucakes asked... eh it's a good name okay.
"A whole bunch... the tower is everyone's common goal... once a team has their set of scrolls they head for the tower, therefore it's the best was to find scrolls," Kabuto said.
"An ambush," Aki stated.

"Remember you're most likely not the only ones who gave thought of that," Kabuto said. "No matter where you are in this forest, even if you're at the tower door, don't relax your guard, ones I call collector are the ones who might not be good enough to heat every enemy, they get as many extra scroll as they can to ensure that they'll pass. They offer the scrolls in exchange for info on what happens next in the exams, some aren't even after scrolls, but instead for your life," Kabuto concluded.

"Safety in numbers," Sasuke said.
"Right," Kabuto said.

Lil while laterrr

"Jesus how far is this tower? I asked.
"Right, my legs are gonna fall off it isn't getting any closer," Aki said.
Earlier Naruto hit a centipede, the tower is right in front of us and it isn't getting any closer!!

"Hold it... stop walking," Aki said.

Everyone stopped...

"Isn't that the same Centipede Naruto hit? We've been in a genjustu this whole time!" Aki exclaimed.
"This is just great... we're most likely being watched and worn out by the enemy,"  I said.

Guys in black suits then came out of the tress. Lovely just lovely.

"Rain village Ninja," Aki said as she pulled out her katana.
"Heh you're all trapped like rats!" The enemy said
"Shut up!" Naruto said going straight through them.
"They reformed!" I said.

Sasuke activated his Sharingan, Aki activated her Midnight Star, and i activated my Daylight Sun.

I was so confused, the whole situation was trippy...

"Naruto don't attack their illusions," Sasuke said.
"The real enemy is hidden somewhere," Kabuto said. "From what I know his kind are wimps towards taijutsu users."
"Awesome we have Keiko and Aki," Naruto said.
"So?" Kabuto said.
"They trained with Might Guy, we'll be fine," Sakura said.
"Awesome, all we need to do is avoid attacks until the real enemy shows up," Kabuto said.

For what it felt like forever we just kept dodging clones. Everyone was tired...

"How much longer they just keep coming yo," Aki said.
"A little more, they'll run out if clones eventually," Kabuto said.

All sweaty and gross, I really need a shower ;-;

Three boy then appeared in front of us...

"Heh, you're all tired now, what can you do now," one of them said.
We all smirked...

"Keiko!" Aki shouted.
"Right," I said.

We instantly appeared behind them sending immense kicks, then flipping backwards to maintain even distance from the enemy.

"Heh, good skills, but time is almost up," the Ninja said...

More clones were made...

"Ugh are you kidding me, I'm tired of all these clones," Naruto said.
Sasuke activated his Sharingan, however is curse mark began to spread.
"Uchiha! Stop it," Aki demanded

I focused... I activated Daylight Sun to see if I can sense any chakra..

Left... no
Right... no
Above... no
Behind... no
Below... yes

I sent chakra to my leg and brought my leg up and kicked the ground with my hell as hard as I could. Knocking out the two ninja and grabbing the Heaven scroll.

"YES!" I shouted out.

The rest of the team looked at me wide eyed...

"What?"
"JESUS HUNNY YOU DESTROYED THEM!" Aki shouted.
"But I got the scroll," I said nervously.
"Good job," Aki said with a smile...

~•~

Kabuto Met up with his team at the front doors of the tower.

"Thanks for everything, Kabuto!" Naruto exclaimed.
Kabuto nodded with a small smirk appearing on his face.
"Don't thank me, good luck to all of you. Do your best," Kabuto said.

We all said our goodbyes and entered the tower....

Kabuto POV

"How did they do?"

"They're both completes their projections sir..." I said while handing him the Info.

"And How were they?"

"Worried about then Lord Orochimaru? I asked.
"Well of course I still want them," he said easily. "I want your opinion."
"They're quite... interesting. Very strong I suppose. I don't understand why you want only one of the twins when they're equally as powerful..." I said.
"That is for later, I want you to stay in the exams ..."
"Hm? What makes this year different? I asked.
"I've arranged for you to fight the Souta... she can't be left out... you'll give her a nice surprise..."

"She's strong... you think they're as strong as Itachi Uchiha?" I asked.
"We'll see... They're the key towards changing this ninja world... they might be even stronger than me...."

~•~

Aki POV

"Congratulations to you all for passing the second exams!" Anko said grinning.

Yes, finally oh ma gad. I can hope I can take a shower sleep in a bed maybe;-;.
We were all in a area, and i looked around to see any familiar faces. More like I was trying to find Neji...

YES HE PASSED! And so did Gaara this is great!

I looked at Gaara and he noticed me, I sent a smile back and so did he.
I felt a rush of pain through my neck... the damn curse mark... I clutched my teeth trying to keep myself together.

"Now Lord Hokage is going to explain the third exam to you so play close attention!" Anko instructed.

The Hokage stepped forward... "Alright, the third exam is about to begin, but before I get into it... you all must understand something important, there's a specific purpose to these exams..."

I was hoping the Hokage would talk faster... I payed no attention to his speech about what the test was about but more so the strong pain on my neck... I brought my hand up to my neck clenching it as hard as I could.

"There's still too many applicants. Important people are here to see you fight. We have to make things fast-moving so we need a small number of applicants to proceed to the real exam. You can forfeit if you want... you don't count as a team..." the man known as Hayate explained

"Hey, maybe you two should quit.." Sakura suggested.
"Sakur-"
"Shut it," Sasuke said harshly.

Tears gathered in her eyes... "I know how much pain you're in. Just give up! If you don't I'll tell the teachers..." she threatened.

Sasuke grabbed her arm..."don't say anything about the mark... this is my pain to bear... I don't need anyone to help okay.... I'm an avenger... this isn't just a test for me. I only want to find out if I'm strong... not for your sake, or anyone else's."

"Okay we get it Uchiha don't be so harsh, let go of Sakura... Sakura we'll be okay don't worry," I said sending a smile trying to calm her down.

"Well, then there's 22 competitors meaning there'll be 11 matches. The victors will then proceed onto the next exam," Hayate said.

They opened a score board type thing where it would decide who we'd face...

Souta Keiko vs. Kabuto Yakushi