Proceed With The Mission

Meanwhile with Keiko

Keiko POV

"Heheheheh sorry I hit you, I-I forgot my mirror b-because I was in a hurry," Guy Sensei said nervously while scratching the back of his head.

Jiraiya was twitching.

"My head band has a mirror so I know where enemies are so I can see the-,"
"Is that supposed to be an apology?!" Jiraiya growled.

While the two bickered I was healing Sasuke with the small amount of medical ninjutsu I know.

"Keiko... is he alright?" Naruto asked with concern.
"Physically, yes he'll be fine... emotionally or mentally, can't say for sure," I explained. "Arms and ribs are broken, something that I can't fix just yet."
"Psychological attack from an eye technique," Jiraiya added on.

"Sasuke, talk to me," I said jostling him a little.

All Sasuke did was groan a little. At least it was some sort of response.

"What did that bastard do to Sasuke?!" Naruto asked harshly while clenching his fist.
"Naruto, please calm down," I said while finishing up what I can do for Sasuke.

"Calm down?! These people hurt Sasuke! I don't even know what exactly they did, they want me!" Naruto exclaimed. "These people with black coats are bad... I'll destroy them. I'll go to them."

I got up grabbed Naruto by the shoulders and pinned Naruto hard on the wall, causing his blue eyes to widen.

"Naruto... can't you see that they'll kill you in a heartbeat. You can't just waltz up to them," I said.
"So you're saying we just run and hide from them?! You want me to shiver in fear everyday?!" Naruto shouted.
"Will you shut up!" I exclaimed.

Causing Naruto to move his head back to the wall. I grabbed Naruto tighter.

Naruto POV

"Will you shut up!" Keiko exclaimed.

I was taken back by her tone, I moved my head back. She grabbed me tighter, causing my shoulders to hurt a little.

"We need to be patient. We wish we can just eliminate them here and now, but it just doesn't work that way. Yes, I know you're worried about Sasuke, I am too. He's in a bind here with Itachi... the best we can do is stay by his side and give him the support he needs... even if he shows he doesn't need it," Keiko said.

Her blue eyes stared into mine deeply.

"If you're scared of them wanting to take you... I'll make sure they won't... I promise you that," she said sternly.

In one swift motion I pulled her into a tight hug, tight enough so she doesn't escape from my grasp, but not enough to break her. She slowly wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer.

"I'll protect you okay?" Keiko said softly, calming me down.

I nodded, and she pulled away giving me a smile.

Then I realized what I have done and a rush of heat raised up to my cheeks. Causing Pervy Sage to chuckle a little.

"Such youthful ninja," Guy Sensei said. "Kakashi Sensei was attacked the same way."

"Kakashi Sensei?" Keiko and I both said.

"When a child is hurt this way... I wish... the medical kunoichi was here," Guy Sensei said.

"That's why... we're going after her," Keiko said.

Causing Guy Sensei to widen his eyes.

"Yes.... we're going after Tsunade."