Odd Introductions

Aki POV

"Aki wake up," I heard Keiko say.
"Hmm?" I mumbled.

My eyes were closed, as I was drifted away into dream land.

Bam!

I immediately jump off my bed.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR. DON'T HIT ME WITH A FREAKING PILLOW!" I shouted.
"Oh, how about a book then?" Keiko replied.
"Your missing the point, ugh whatever. Why did you wake me go so early?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.
"First of all it's not early. Second we have to meet Kakashi sensei today," Keiko said.
"Right, but were not attending missions today. We'll be off studying about our clan," I said.
"I know, we still have to tell him. Go and get ready," Keiko demanded then walked out of my room.

I walked over to the bathroom, and washed my face. I then looked into the mirror that was in front of me and stared deep into my eyes for some reason. My hand glided over the scar that was fully healed on my left eye.

I then moved on to get changed. I put on a somewhat skin tight black shirt that exposed a little of my tummy but not by a lot. I also wore jean shorts that reached at half my thigh, and my regular ninja shoes. I placed the kunai/shuriken pouch on my left leg and my Katana holder around my waist. To top every thing off I left my long curls out in the open.

I then went over to the kitchen and prepared eggs for Keiko and I. I made the breakfast plate super pretty and setted on the table. I then made some coffee for the both of us, however I like the bitter taste if coffee so I don't put sugar or milk in it.

I then see Keiko come towards the kitchen. Her hair was up in a high pony tail. She was wearing a plain blue shirt and black denim shorts with regular ninja shoes.

"Thanks," Keiko said as she sat down and began to eat her food.

I sighed.

"I wonder what we're gonna learn," I said.
"It depends, we're from both clans which causes more learning," Keiko said.

I sighed once more.

After breakfast we cleaned up and headed outside.

~•~

We were arriving to the bridge we were supposed to meet Kakashi-sensei. We saw that everyone was frustrated.

"Hey!!! Aki!!! Keiko!!!" Naruto shouted.
"Jesus don't shout, I'm right here and I don't want to become deaf," I said.

Naruto sweat dropped and scratched the back of his head.

"Hey Uchiha," I said while approaching Uchiha.
"Hey," he responded.

Then there was a breeze that caused my hair to flow, but it wasn't as I was imagined.

"Pfft pfft." Hair got in my mouth :|

"Ugh, I should've just tied it up," I said.

I turned to see Uchiha holding in his laughter.

"Hm," I poked him in the stomach... Hard.

"Ouch!" He yelled.

"That's what you ge- OUCH!"

Uchiha poked me back.

My eye began to twitch.

"Idiot," I growled.

"Oh my, arguing this early," Kakashi-sensei said as he appeared in between us.
"Kakashi-sensei! Any new missions for us?!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Settle down!" Sakura shouted at him while hitting the back of his head.
"Uh, Kakashi-sensei... Aki and I can't attend the missions today," Keiko stated.
"Hmm and why not?" He asked.
"Because we were going to go study about our clans. We think it would be a good idea to get some new techniques and learn about our history. All this vision thing is still confusing me," Keiko said.
"That's right there's still alot we don't know," I added on.
"That's fine, however... Most information is highly classified. You might not learn enough," Kakashi stated.
"Don't worry, we have our ways," I said.