The Twins Are Scary

Keiko POV

"AAHHHHHHHHH I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!!" I hear Aki cry out from her room.
"Aki it was your choice."
"KEIKO WHY DID I DROP OUT?!" Aki yelled and questioned.

Ya see Aki has been on a little tantrum
*something crashes*
That she dropped out the chunin exams, I mean she said so herself she wanted a fair fight, now she's regretting it and is in constant boredom.

I walked over to her room and saw her curled up in a little ball in the corner or her room with glass almost every where.

"Aki what the hell!"
"I'm sorry I'm just really upset." She whines as she rocked back and forth.
"Why are you upset all of a sudden till recently you were fine with dropping out."
"I know, now I feel so vulnerable."

I crouched next to her and awkwardly patted her on the back.

"There there it's uh okay... everyone knows you're a strong, don't loose your cool for something you can easily do again. Aki you're strong and I know if you were to do the test again you'd pass in a heartbeat."
"Aww thanks." Aki says and she sniffs.
"Look I don't have training today, I was thinking we could do something fun."
"Like?" Aki asked

I shrugged my shoulders.

"We can walk around and see what comes around." I suggested.
"Okay I'll go get ready."

~•~

Aki and I wandered around the village to see what was to come. As we walked past people we heard whispering and people pointing at us.

"Keiko, what's the deal... they're talking about us," Aki took note of as well.
"I'm not sure," I said.

"HEEYYYYYYY!!!" A loud screech was heard from behind us. We turned around and saw Naruto.
"Ah, Naruto, hello," Aki said and waved.
"Come with me," he said.

Aki and I turned to each other in confusion.

"I got something to tell ya," he said as he dragged us along with him.

We soon arrived at the park.

"What's the big deal?" Aki asked as she placed her hands on her hips.
"Turns out a lot of the villagers know about your fight at the chunin exams," Naruto said.
"Okay.... and what about it?" I questioned.
"Well according to Iruka Sensei they think you're dangerous," Naruto said.
"Ahhh so that's why they whispering and pointing." Aki said.
"I just wanted to make sure you know," Naruto said.
"Thanks, we'll keep an eye out," I thanked.

Naruto smiled.
"Welcome, I gotta get back to training laters!" And with that Naruto went off.

I sat down on the swings.

"So we're dangerous?" I asked.
Aki nodded.
"Especially with these curse marks, I'm not surprised if they think we're scary." Aki said and sat down on the swing next to me.

"We'll go somewhere else I don't want them hurting you." We heard someone say.

We turned and saw a mother with her son.

"Tch, this is irritating, how do these people even know what happened in the preliminaries?" Aki said as she swung back and forth.
"Someone probably spilled the beans, I mean I see why they think we're dangerous," I said.
"But it isn't like we're gonna hurt them, I can control at will, you got triggered by Kabuto and he isn't here."
"I don't know man, it's all fishy."